eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Suspended Indefinitely - going to use friends' account - Help! want to be safe!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/37146-suspended-indefinitely-going-use-friends-account-help-want-safe.html)

jingabeans 09-25-2011 08:07 PM

Suspended Indefinitely - going to use friends' account - Help! want to be safe!!

Hey guys! Ive been browsing around this forum for quite a while now but this will be my 1st post! Basically I was a powerseller on eBay since 04 or so, had 3500+ positive feedback and about 6 months ago got suspended indefinitely due to low star ratings for a few months in a row. Without even thinking I started using my boyfriends account on my computer at my house with my paypal account... Bad idea. I was able to sell things for about a week until they shut him down indefinitely too for being linked to me.

I have another friend who would be willing to give me his ebay account, and his paypal account, but this time I want to be very cautious about how to do it the right way! My biggest concern is just the internet/IP/Computer situation..

Basically right now I live in an apartment building and my neighbors are kind enough to let me use their wireless connection. I have not yet logged into my friends account from my computer because I want to be as safe as possible. I was going to go tomorrow to comcast to sign up for my own internet, would that solve my issues? I dont know what to do so that I can be "clean" with this "borrowed ebay account" so that ebay doesnt come after me again..

Any input would be sincerely appreciated!!!

Thanks so much =)
Val

GreenBean 09-26-2011 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jingabeans (Post 272060)
Hey guys! Ive been browsing around this forum for quite a while now but this will be my 1st post! I dont know what to do so that I can be "clean" with this "borrowed ebay account" so that ebay doesnt come after me again..

Any input would be sincerely appreciated!!!

Thanks so much =)
Val

welcome to the forum.

friends and business never mix. Strongly recommended to make your own account.

As for the statement in bold, only way to not have ebay come after you is to NOT use them.

I would respectfully suggest reading much more and working out your method to beat ebay.
Others will follow with advice. :peace:

holyhell 09-26-2011 08:27 AM

Yeah, most of us here try to leave family and friends out of it. If you really read the stealth guide, you'll find it quite easy to make plenty of accounts on your own, without burdening your loved ones.

cardfelon 09-26-2011 08:36 AM

Your best advice is to purchase the Ebay stealth guide and read it. When done reading it then re-read it again. That will be the best money you can ever spend. If you want to do things the right way this is the only way to go.

JRYAN34 09-26-2011 10:05 AM

If you buy your friends account, then sooner or later they will be forced to pay taxes on your behalf. They will not know, and this could cause legal issues. Sooner or later you would also need to provide their SSN in order to keep your paypal, this would also solve issues. You need to go 100% stealth, and this would first start by getting your own internet, since if you rely on your neighbors, you are putting your account at jeopardy too.

rsot 09-26-2011 03:12 PM

Welcome to the forums - best to use the advice provided so far =)