eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Double check my plan to get back on ebay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/376-double-check-my-plan-get-back-ebay.html)

bmlow50@gmail.com 05-01-2007 04:57 AM

Double check my plan to get back on ebay

Hi,
I am a new victim of Ebays ruthless suspension habits. However, i am determined to get back on ebay as it is how i pay for my college tuition. I have been reading around quite a bit, but please tell me if i am going to run into any problems with my plan. Here it goes:

1. I plan to totally make a new ebay account and a new paypal account with a totally new email address.
2. I am going to use a random new name (chang bown) and random new phon number
3. I am going to get a new ip address
4. Clear my cookies, cache, etc.
5. I am going to use my friends address (i have his permission)
6. I am getting a prepaid mastercard with my new name (chang bown) and my friends address registered on it
7. I am going to open a new bank account (i will have to use all my real information, real name, real address, etc)

If that sounds like a good plan, i have a few questions. I know that ebay/paypal will require me to enter a credit card number and my bank account number. For the credit card number, i will just use the prepaid card. WIll it matter that i paid for the prepaid card with a credit card that was used with my suspended account? Also, will ebay know its me when i enter in the bank account number because i had to use all my real information when signing up for that new bank account? Last of all, will i never be able to login to my original email address (the one that i used with the suspended account) once i creat my fresh new ebay/paypal accounts? or can i still login, but i just cant open any emails having to do with ebay/paypal?

I know this was a long post, and probably a confusing one, but i am desparate for your help since i need ebay to pay my tuition. Thanks soo much for all your help!

jamesy 05-01-2007 06:36 AM

whatever you do you really need to pick another ebay id and delete your email address now you've stated your intentions on this forum. you never know who you're alerting by posting your details mate

bmlow50@gmail.com 05-01-2007 11:06 AM

how the heck do you make it so my email doesnt show up... btw this isnt the email i used with ebay, this is a new random emaili just made.

CPUGEEK 05-01-2007 11:08 AM

Dude your slipping with showing your email address

bmlow50@gmail.com 05-01-2007 01:37 PM

i know man, i didnt mean to. luckily, this isnt the email i used with ebay. However, can i never even use the email i used to use with ebay? Do i have to completely abandon it?

FeeBay Balling 05-01-2007 03:29 PM

Yes, Abandon it, smash it or delete it. It is your choice.
If you are worried because that is the email address that you use with your friends then bite the bullet and start all over. Never use a email account that you use for communications with family or friends this way if you have to ditch it it is not a problem.

jamesy 05-01-2007 05:50 PM

...going back to the purpose of your post... what you've stated will 99% see you ok. but please choose a new ebay id and don't use the one which you've stated here :confused: on this public forum.

as much as you're amongst likeminded friends, you just never know who is 'lurking' in this forum :mad:

temps425 05-01-2007 05:53 PM

Yes, that is exactly what I did and it worked for me. I thought about it as an entirely new identity. Any aspect of technology which could in any way shape or form link back to the suspended information should not every be touched again. Close email accounts, don't log into old accounts ( i log into my old ebay email account through gmail no prob ), be VERRY careful not to have saved login/password data and accidentally click into an old account.

The only way to be successful is to just do it and be careful. If it doesnt work, try again...

Regards

bmlow50@gmail.com 05-01-2007 10:30 PM

Thanks guys for all your help. With regards to the post right above mine, how long have you been selling ever since you got back on ebay. Also, you are able to use your old email still (the one that u used with your suspended email account)? thanks

tqk 05-26-2007 08:41 PM

when u get boothed off of ebay.Forget that acct & email that has to do with that act.That reduces your possibility of making mistakes in the near future.You can still use your old emails for other purposes but don't ever use it on ebay else your new acct will be doomed.If ebay sends email to your old acct, just report it as spam, do not open it.That will stop ebay mails from coming in the near future so you don't risk your new acct.