eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   ebay account suspended..using friends name to open account can i add a new bank accou (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/41235-ebay-account-suspended-using-friends-name-open-account-can-i-add-new-bank-accou.html)

YuvalNYC 01-03-2012 10:45 PM

ebay account suspended..using friends name to open account can i add a new bank accou

Hello,

My ebay account was suspended indefinitely. I am going to open a new account using friends name and address. Can I make a new bank account unrelated to my previous ebay account and use that account for ebay? The ebay account would be under my friends name but the bank account information would be under my name. Is that ok? Also, can I use my own credit card which I did not use with my previous ebay account even though the ebay account will be under my friends name?

Thanks in advance

giles890 01-04-2012 05:26 PM

As long as you don't enter those details in paypal u should be ok. Never enter your address back on to ebay. Also watch out for ur cookies, ip and clear any history. Theres a few good LSO apps for the mac!

Sandy D 01-06-2012 10:36 PM

You got to be kidding me.

Another person wanting to use a friends name and screw them out of an account they may need someday.

You need to do the work, read, get the book and either start your own stealth account or buy one from one of our sellers here to get started.

Using a friends info in WRONG and you will lose a friend and their use of an account if they need it because you have no clue what the heck you are doing.

Proven by you not using the search button.

This is a huge topic here and it is suggested to never use a family or friends info.

seanws30 01-07-2012 02:36 PM

if i were your friends, i would be looking for new friends. this has been beaten to death on here. DO NOT USE FRIENDS/PARENTS/RELATIVES/ETC info when there are so many other good names to pick from.

shouldnt even be allowed to post on here unless you are a subscribed member. at least then we know you tried to actually read the book before posting useless threads that have been covered a million times before

Sandy D 01-09-2012 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanws30 (Post 302145)
if i were your friends, i would be looking for new friends. this has been beaten to death on here. DO NOT USE FRIENDS/PARENTS/RELATIVES/ETC info when there are so many other good names to pick from.

shouldnt even be allowed to post on here unless you are a subscribed member. at least then we know you tried to actually read the book before posting useless threads that have been covered a million times before

1 post and they never come back.

Amazing.

They find out that they are about to screw over a friend and never post again.

I am finding out that most people who ask this question to not want to put in the work to create their own accounts but want to abuse a friends name etc.