eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   new stealth account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/41960-new-stealth-account.html)

seanjohn 01-21-2012 02:59 PM

new stealth account

I just made a new stealth account I changed everything address ip name and email. I deleted all cookes and history and also made a new windows user account for it. My question is do I just use it for ebay or can borwse freely and go on websites? Also can I put this account my phone?

seanjohn 01-21-2012 04:13 PM

Anyone? Please help me.

thesuspended1 01-21-2012 04:24 PM

You NEED to read the guide or, look through other threads AND use the search function on the forum?

Whatever you have been asking, they have been answered in the guide and threads.
You are just asking the same questions over and over and over again. :hail:

seanjohn 01-21-2012 04:54 PM

Can you please tell me please?

seanws30 01-21-2012 04:56 PM

read the book and the forums like the rest of us and stop asking to be spoonfed

biggunn 01-21-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockey12 (Post 306379)
I just made a new stealth account I changed everything address ip name and email. I deleted all cookes and history and also made a new windows user account for it. My question is do I just use it for ebay or can borwse freely and go on websites? Also can I put this account my phone?

Why wouldn't you be able to browse freely?

Your phone is like another windows profile and IP address. You can use it only if it hasn't been used with an old account.

slapped 01-21-2012 11:19 PM

Dude, you are at the Point where NO one will Pay any attention to you,,,You have to STOP being such a CHILD and such a PEST,,,

ALL The anwsers to EVERY post that you Have made on the forum (and , YES I have read ALL of your Posts) are ALL in the Book,,,you just will NOT take the time to read it (READ,,NOT Flip Through it) and YES we ALL KNOW that you did NOT read the guide COMPLETELY,,,

Your problem is that you think someone around here owes you something,,,NO ONE around here gets Paid, and NO ONE around her owes you A DAMM THINK!!!,,,,,So you need to STOP Pestering and treating us Like "Baggage Hounds"

And now I will spoon feed you for the LAST Time:

You CAN browse the internet and do anything you normally do on your new user account,,but,,,you can only go to 1 Ebay and 1 Paypal account.

as for the phone,,,Think of it as just another Computer where you ONLY Have 1 User account,,So That means that if you ever logged onto any Ebay account with that phone any other Ebay accounts that you might log on to will be Linked together,,and that is NO good,,,I Personally NEVER use my phone for Ebay,,,EVER!!

SUVE 01-22-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockey12 (Post 306392)
Can you please tell me please?

You are not helping yourself in this never ending train of thought which is beginning to look deliberate.:bored:

rsot 01-22-2012 08:09 AM

@Hockey12, yes you can use it for eb since all is new. Do NOT use old phone number - use a new one.

slapped 01-22-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 306472)
@Hockey12, yes you can use it for eb since all is new. Do NOT use old phone number - use a new one.

I Believe the OP is asking if he can Log on to and manage his Ebay account from his Phone,,,,

I would hope that at the very least he read the page in the stealth guide that says tha you CANNOT reuse a phone number for Ebay,,,

seanjohn 01-22-2012 02:14 PM

No I used a phone # that was never used. I'm asking if I can use my blackberry for eBay amd register the email on my lack berry to receive emails?

seanws30 01-22-2012 02:59 PM

i think you should just see if walmart is still hiring and go that route. this really isnt that hard.

the issue with using you blackberry email is once you use it and are suspended, which we all know you will be within the first five minutes of listing something, that email is now gone and the use of your blackberry for ease of checking email is dead too.

use gmail like the rest of us and just log into your gmail to read your mail. you CAN respond to ebay mail directly from gmail without logging into ebay. i dont even log into ebay anymore. the only reason i do is to check selling limits on new accounts.

seanjohn 01-22-2012 04:23 PM

Haha your funny bud! : I'm just trying to understand. I just gave my gmail email account on my blackberry? What I can't have it on my phone with my other emails??

SUVE 01-22-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

I'm asking if I can use my blackberry for eBay amd register the email on my lack berry to receive emails? What I can't have it on my phone with my other emails??
Yes you can.:bored:

I am going to rehash/copy & paste one or two of the previous replies above:

Your phone is like another windows profile and IP address. You can use it only if it hasn't been used with an old account.

as for the phone,,,Think of it as just another Computer where you ONLY Have 1 User account,,So That means that if you ever logged onto any Ebay account with that phone any other Ebay accounts that you might log on to will be Linked together,,and that is NO good,,,I Personally NEVER use my phone for Ebay,,,EVER!!

You have your answer.:sleepy:

It would not surprise me if you decide to open another half a dozen threads to ask the same question in another way.:rolleyes:

seanws30 01-22-2012 07:09 PM

dude, youre giving me an ulcer. i dont think this could have been answered any clearer

newjerseymax 01-22-2012 07:49 PM

Again?

Is it possible to block certain users posts on here?:bat:

JJGold 01-22-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newjerseymax (Post 306593)
Again?

Is it possible to block certain users posts on here?:bat:

Absolutely. Click "User CP", then on the left under Settings & Options click "Edit Ignore List". :amen:

newjerseymax 01-22-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJGold (Post 306596)
Absolutely. Click "User CP", then on the left under Settings & Options click "Edit Ignore List". :amen:

Thank you Brotha!

:thumb:

slapped 01-22-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJGold (Post 306596)

@Hockey12,,,Didn't I warn you about this a few days ago,,,Now you have COMPLETELY alienated yourself to the point where NO ONE will anwser any of you posts,,Now EVERY User is going to put you on the Pay no Mind (Ignore) list,,You Might be the Most hated user on the Forum,,,You are CERTAINLY the most Annoyinng,,,and for What? you are probally a Nice Person,,,

Your Sex life must Suck,,,,Who could sleep with such an annoying Pest???

seanjohn 01-22-2012 10:56 PM

I'm,sorry I dont mean to be annoying... I am a nice person amd my sex life is great :P

rsot 01-23-2012 09:53 AM

While I am cringing at how this post is going and I am sure you are not trying to be annoying Hockey12 (which hockey team by the way?), it's your approach that needs working on. You can't expect things to come on a platter for you.

Since I am not an expert with blackberry and the use of phone for e-mails, etc. I am not of much use.

If it's a phone issue, might be worth also joining a blackberry forum.

biggunn 01-23-2012 02:49 PM

People still use blackberry's?