eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   New address, same name? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/42774-new-address-same-name.html)

connecttohelp 02-16-2012 03:20 PM

New address, same name?

I am thinking of creating a new account with my same name, same birth date. I will have a new address and new phone number?

My name is pretty unique so that worries me. Any chances this will actually work? I have all of the other IP address and things covered.

Thankful 02-16-2012 03:28 PM

Having the same name and date of birth is an easy link!! even if your name is unique. A BIG NO NO!

Think more on the lines of name variation perhaps, or make the biggest invest of your life by buying stealth guide, were you can see methods in details.

You don't want to ruin a new address and phone number, i'd really recomend you buy the guide.

rsot 02-16-2012 03:41 PM

Name variation is good.

connecttohelp 02-21-2012 09:52 PM

What do you mean by name variation?

What about an LLC? I tried joining as a business account already.. but it still asks for first and last name.

Sandy D 02-22-2012 01:42 AM

You asked for help and you got it.

If you use the same name and DOB you will be a goner in no time.

If your info has been banned you have to be a completely new person from now on.

If you do not want to learn and make decisions to stop ebay from taking money out of your pocket then do something else.

I have tons of accounts and have been asked very few times for my DL.

Your first thing you need to do is understand why you lost your main account and do not repeat the same thing.

Live and learn.

GreenBean 02-22-2012 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by connecttohelp (Post 312868)
I am thinking of creating a new account with my same name, same birth date. I will have a new address and new phone number?

My name is pretty unique so that worries me. Any chances this will actually work? I have all of the other IP address and things covered.

Sad to say you have not got the foremost important thing covered: to learn to be a new stealth you.

Using of old info assoicated with a banned account may see the new stealth account banned.
Not sure you want that?

What are your plans to return to ebay?

Why were you suspended in the 1st place?

What are you going to do to NOT repeat earlier problems.

Forum will show you how to get a 2nd chance only if you are prepared to do the work.

For the moment, dont go making new accounts that you will ruin.

Decide the plan.
Post it here.

A correctly formed LLC would have a trading name available...:typing:

rsot 02-22-2012 10:57 AM

@GB, let the OP read the stealth guide - the q's he might not follow yet.

connecttohelp 02-22-2012 11:44 AM

For the moment, dont go making new accounts that you will ruin. I am selling entirely new items that are low risk, I have had no problems with my current stealth account selling these items.
I just want to be 100% legal and legitimate.

A correctly formed LLC would have a trading name available... What do you mean by a "Trading Name." When you sign up for a business account ebay asks for the contact First and Last name.

nebuspp 02-23-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by connecttohelp (Post 314388)
For the moment, dont go making new accounts that you will ruin. I am selling entirely new items that are low risk, I have had no problems with my current stealth account selling these items.
I just want to be 100% legal and legitimate.

A correctly formed LLC would have a trading name available... What do you mean by a "Trading Name." When you sign up for a business account ebay asks for the contact First and Last name.

He means business name. Like "Lisa's Thong Shack"

ryanba 02-23-2012 08:35 PM

You can use the same name with a different address as I've done it.
5 months ago I registered with my real name and real date of birth, and my address is going strong.

Sandy D 02-26-2012 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 314258)
Sad to say you have not got the foremost important thing covered: to learn to be a new stealth you.

Using of old info assoicated with a banned account may see the new stealth account banned.
Not sure you want that?

What are your plans to return to ebay?

Why were you suspended in the 1st place?

What are you going to do to NOT repeat earlier problems.

Forum will show you how to get a 2nd chance only if you are prepared to do the work.

For the moment, dont go making new accounts that you will ruin.

Decide the plan.
Post it here.

A correctly formed LLC would have a trading name available...:typing:

GB has lined it all up for you.

Follow her to the promised land.

connecttohelp 02-27-2012 06:03 PM

Thank you all for all the help so far. I have everything lined up except for my Contact name that I will be using on ebay and paypal.
Keep in mind I want to be 100% legal and legit..
Any way to do this without actually changing my legal name?

rsot 02-28-2012 09:36 AM

If your name is something like John Connecto - you could make it as Jon (or Johan) Cannect or something like that.

bansheezone 02-28-2012 12:52 PM

If you go slow you can just make it off by a little, again build it slow and you will have no issues if you ever need to get packages just get a UPS address which acts like a real address.

darksky911 03-06-2012 05:19 PM

I did the same on my new acc
Real name, real birth, new phone, new card, new bank... and someone else address.
and going to use the UPS box right now... but 30$/month... little bit expensive...

for the first 3 months i got 100 items and $5k limit.... after 5 months it runs up to 110 and 5k .... lol ... not a big change for me...