eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC021 CIT NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Need Reinstatement (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/43124-mc021-cit-notice-ebay-registration-suspension-need-reinstatement.html)

Themightycrow 02-25-2012 09:00 AM

MC021 CIT NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Need Reinstatement

Hey all, so i have my paypal banned thread elsewhere. But i figured the key to paypal unbanned is getting eBay unbanned.

''We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely due to concerns we have for the safety of the eBay community.

Why have we suspended your account?

From experience we know that certain items and actions are more closely associated with fraudulent activity on eBay than others. Under the eBay User Agreement we may suspend an account if we believe that the user may cause eBay or another eBay user financial loss or legal liabilities. You can read the User Agreement by copying this link into a new browser window:

eBay User Agreement

You are prohibited from using eBay in any way, including registering new accounts. We have ended any open listings that you may have had.

Please be advised that this suspension does not relieve you of your obligation to pay any fees that you may owe to eBay.

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:

Suspended accounts

Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

''

Now i recieved an MC021 CIT NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension

About a week ago, for fraudulent activities. Thing is haven't sold any items on this account for a about two months, i have 400 FB, i am a powerseller, and im above standard..

So i don't know why im bloody banned.

Anyways i need this LEGIT account unbanned and need help, as im un-sure what to do.

However i logged onto eBay and a message popped up saying if you submit certain documents. Name/address proof, and proof of items
If i send these in that would fix the issues right?

If i can get this account unbanned then my paypal will be unbanned :)

slapped 02-25-2012 09:40 AM

Is it possible that a Customer who bought something from you in the past complained to Ebay that you might sold him/her something that was counterfeit?,,,,

That is whay Ebay usually refers to when thet use terms like "fraudulent activity", "financial loss" or "legal liabilities",,,,,,,,,,,

Themightycrow 02-25-2012 09:50 AM

Possibly, but they wouldn't ban me just for that would they? Thing is i dont actually sell phakes or counterfeits.

I'm sure there would be a way to become unbanned as i bring in alot of fees for them

seanws30 02-25-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Themightycrow (Post 315234)
as i bring in alot of fees for them

thats funny.

ebay doesnt care how much money they make off of you. if they did, none of us would be banned and we would all be selling vero raking in millions in fees for ebay.

Themightycrow 02-25-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanws30 (Post 315241)
thats funny.

ebay doesnt care how much money they make off of you. if they did, none of us would be banned and we would all be selling vero raking in millions in fees for ebay.

If you read as i said above, im not selling VeRo or Phakes.

FandangoKango 02-25-2012 10:41 AM

What did you sell? If you tell us what you sold we could probably tell you why you got banned.

Themightycrow 02-25-2012 10:54 AM

It was a digital item, which yes i would eventually get caught, but i don't believe i would have been outright banned from this

seanws30 02-25-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Themightycrow (Post 315249)
It was a digital item, which yes i would eventually get caught, but i don't believe i would have been outright banned from this

but you dont sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗? just something else that will get you banned.

and i wasnt implying you sold ⊗⊗⊗⊗. go re-read my statement.

its been said millions of times before, if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. or, if you arent willing to take the risk and deal with the consequences, then dont come crying to us when your golden account gets locked.

Themightycrow 02-25-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanws30 (Post 315252)
but you dont sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗? just something else that will get you banned.

and i wasnt implying you sold ⊗⊗⊗⊗. go re-read my statement.

its been said millions of times before, if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. or, if you arent willing to take the risk and deal with the consequences, then dont come crying to us when your golden account gets locked.

Yes i wasn't selling something that breaks the law, there is a difference.

Right thanks for that Sean, thing is i've not come crying, i've come for advice seeing that this is the nature of this forum. Also i wasn't banned for selling Digital items, i was banned for ''fraudulent activities''

I'm willing to take the risk and i have taken a consequence but they whole point here is trying to see if i can overcome the consequence rather than do nothing.

Thanks though!

jeffweico 02-25-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Themightycrow (Post 315231)
However i logged onto eBay and a message popped up saying if you submit certain documents. Name/address proof, and proof of items

If i send these in that would fix the issues right?

Maybe. It would not hurt you to supply what they are asking for. These requests for proof of identity and proof of the source of your items are common.

If you provide them, the account MAY be reinstated. However, with eBay and PayPal there are NO guarantees.

NoneOther 02-25-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Themightycrow (Post 315256)
Yes i wasn't selling something that breaks the law, there is a difference.

Right thanks for that Sean, thing is i've not come crying, i've come for advice seeing that this is the nature of this forum. Also i wasn't banned for selling Digital items, i was banned for ''fraudulent activities''

I'm willing to take the risk and i have taken a consequence but they whole point here is trying to see if i can overcome the consequence rather than do nothing.

Thanks though!

It is highly unlikely that they will reverse their decision no matter what info you provide them. All you end up doing is giving them more personal info that they can use to block you in any future attempts to open other accounts

Move on, go stealth and spread your risk over a few accounts.

They don't care if everything you sell is 100% genuine if a buyer complains and states otherwise then you are toast.

This forum is to help banned users go stealth not to advise them on how to reinstate accounts. Why? Because 99.99% of the time they will never reinstate you. FACT.

SUVE 02-25-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Also i wasn't banned for selling Digital items, i was banned for ''fraudulent activities''
It was the digital item that came to their attention & hence asking supplier invoices for it. Then subsequently deeming it a 'fraudulent activity' transaction technicality.I believe they are talking about one & the same thing here.

You are likely to wait upto 180 days for your funds to be released & this EB/PP A/C are themselves pretty much finished.Indefinitely Suspended means just that.:tears:

MM78 02-25-2012 03:02 PM

Poop happens, clean it off and start fresh.

soopadudette 02-25-2012 04:23 PM

In my experience eBay won't undo an indefinite suspension and was pretty much told so by a customer service rep.

I would move on and not waste the time chasing them over it.