eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Maybe an obvoius answer (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/44951-maybe-obvoius-answer.html)

GaryFred 04-09-2012 04:38 AM

Maybe an obvoius answer

Will it do any good to write a letter of explaination and apology to ebay to get reinstated? If so who would I direct it to?

GreenBean 04-09-2012 05:27 AM

Well Gary, a lot depends on what has happened.

ebay are not big on 'sorry'.

Preferable to have a bit more info for the best advice. :peace:

GaryFred 04-10-2012 03:35 AM

Reply to "maybe an obviousanswer" more explaination

Well......
To make a really long story short and very painful experience explained, we at one time were power sellers until we tried to diversify with another type of product. We were not aware (because we did not research like we should have) that the product we were getting from the supplier were knock offs. Sold ALOT of them before we realized thet were bad and were getting complaints and even threats at our home. It was a complete mistake and seriously the worst experience we have ever lived through. We refunded almost every one that we could track. Approximate 3000. loss that we ate that the supplier would not reimburse us for many of them and could not be found.

Well thats it in a nutshell. I am very new to this forum and hoping I didnt tell to much information

baloch 04-10-2012 08:26 AM

The information you gave is sufficient. The knock offs part is what really does it but being a power seller give you a stronger footing.

It really depends on which weighs more heavily most likely the knock offs, also the refunds you made, did you receive feedback.

Because if you received a lot of negative feed back from the 3k then it is really of no use.

others more experienced will chime in soon.

GaryFred 04-10-2012 09:59 AM

Unfortunately before the account was shut down there were alot of bad feedback.

rsot 04-10-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

We were not aware (because we did not research like we should have) that the product we were getting from the supplier were knock offs.
Sadly - this is not an infrequent affair. If you have received a lot of bad feedback, you could likely be 99%+ done with the account - can't hurt to try though.

Sandy D 04-13-2012 10:37 PM

Ebay believes that you are totally responsible for what you sell.

And you are.

Sorry wont cut it with them.

Omgoozle 04-18-2012 11:22 PM

They all sound like broken records, but the people who have replied before me are all correct.

"I'm sorry" will get you absolutely no where with eB. Do not try it. Do not waste your time or energy. You will fail.

Welcome to the stealth community. For the most part, we are people who have made a living on eB who were suspended for unfair reasons, like you. We didn't realize the precarious line we were drawing when we became "eB members" by checking the box that said "You agree that you have read the eB Terms of Service."

You are not alone.

Aspkin will provide you with the tools you need to thwart evil.

The forum members will provide you with guidance, I promise. You will become an active advocate of the "F eB, I just want to make money and be left alone" group. We will welcome you.

Most of us were just like you - Silver and Gold Powersellers who were disillusioned into thinking that our status meant something before eB shunned us from online sales, and consequently our livelihood.

Congrats, you are now one of the unwonted. The underprivileged, the trodden. You are a stealth user. The faster you realize and accept this reality, the better off you will be.