eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   old ebay acct suspended for linking PP, opening new acct w/ other PP on old acct (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/4528-old-ebay-acct-suspended-linking-pp-opening-new-acct-w-other-pp-old-acct.html)

royalguy 05-09-2008 03:10 PM

old ebay acct suspended for linking PP, opening new acct w/ other PP on old acct

My situation is kind of complex.

I had an old account from 2003 that was suspended and my paypal limited back in 2005. I started using a friend's paypal acccount which is still in good standing till today. Last year, i called paypal and they released the old paypal account that was limited so i started back using that paypal account.

I was using both PP accounts on my ebay auctions. The moment i started receiving a lot of sales (went from 3k to 15k) on my old PP account it was limited, they limited that account again two months back. Then they also suspended my ebay account saying it was linked to the old ebay accounts that were suspended with my old PP acct.

The funny thing is that they did not suspend my friend's paypal account. So his PP acct is in good standing even though i also used that account with my ebay account. In fact, the ebay acct they suspended had the same email as was on my friend's PP acct but the PP is not limited.

My question now, I have had a friend open a new ebay account for me but she does not have a way just yet to open a PP acct since she has no ID to open a bank acct. I am trying to start selling. I also have a merchant acct (it also integrates with ebay) and my friend's PP. I was wondering if i use my friend's PP with the new ebay acct, just adding the new ebay email to the PP acct, will i be linked or will i have any problem?

Many customers wont buy unless you accept PP so it is kind of critical to my business but then again i can force them to use CC directly through my merchant acct. Pls any advice here would help, i really dont want to be kicked off again by these demons.

tmyboy811 09-03-2009 11:54 PM

Don't get it mixed up

in most cases, they may suspend your ebay account but your paypal account is still in good standing of buying stuff. (your ebay account that linked to your paypal account is suspended, doesn't mean you cannot use paypal. but you cannot use the same paypal linked to a suspended account for another ebay account)
but keep this in mind, if your paypal account is limited, your ebay account will be limited as well~