Help! New Suspension and don't know what to do. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-21-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Help! New Suspension and don't know what to do.

So I have been a seller on ebay for over a year now with positive feedback fast shipment and everything, one problem I am underage. So when I first opened the account I used my name for ebay and ⊗⊗⊗⊗d my birthdate I put 4/22/1994 which the month and day being my real days but ⊗⊗⊗⊗ year but I guess my math failed haha so I am 17 according to them and 15 in real life.

And well what I would sell before were just electronics like cellphones and ipods, no problems right, and my parents didin't want to lend me 2500 dollars straight off the bat so they agreed in opening a bill me later account in which I would pay in full within 6 months. And so I was buying stuff all happy I got ipod parts, car amplifiers sell phones and everything. All was good until I called ebay asking for a selling limit increase because my max item limit was 20 and I have about 100 items in stock so theres no way i can make it, I called and the process was going good until they asked for the birthdate, .

i remembered it was 4/22/94 so itold them and the lady was just flat out rude and said fax a driver's license to this number and a billing info and clicked. Few moments later I called again because my account was suspended and then a nicer guy answered the phone and i asked why it was suspended he said because of an underage user and i said can i close the account and make one for my parents and just use that one he said yes, and after looking at all my info said my birthday was gonna be in a day so he was like call tomorow and you should have your account reinstated.

So my questions are:
When I call tomorow I will be 18 according to them and 16 in real life I will have no license or any billing info so how can I have my account reinstated? I need to start selling QUICK because I need to pay off everything by September and I like to be responsible for my things, as soon as they suspended the account I paid all the fees and everything.

And even the guy on the phone says you sound like a good seller and deals with stuff accordingly. So whjo believes I will have my account reinstated? any help is appreciated!.

To think all this came from calling to ask selling limits!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

Yet another example of why NOT to call e/b requesting an increase in selling limits.

You need to give them what they have asked for to get the limitation removed.

Think 'creatively' for the solution.
Old 04-22-2012
Threadstarter  

Well imma call later today, only form of I'd I have is my college card and it doesnt have a dob.. If this don't work I'll make another acct with my moms name.. Hopefully I get reinstated because I had good feedback.
Old 04-22-2012

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese20323 View Post
Well imma call later today, only form of I'd I have is my college card and it doesnt have a dob.. If this don't work I'll make another acct with my moms name.. Hopefully I get reinstated because I had good feedback.
Hi welcome to the forums, your college card will be no good as it doesn't include a DOB, before you throw away your account, do try and think outside the box with regards to your lack of info....or PM a MOD on here that maybe might help you look in the right direction good luck..
Old 04-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Here is what you do Son,,,,FORGET that Ebay Account,,,Buy the stealth guide NOW,,and by September you have a Fair chance of having a Decent enough limit to make that Payment,,,this plan has a Chance ONLY if you start RIGHT NOW and make NO Mistakes,,,,,you MUST have a NEW Ebay Paypal account SELLING household Trinkets by the end of THIS Month in order to have a Fighting chance to achieve your goal,,,
accutinting (04-23-2012), ovidiu (04-24-2012)
Old 04-22-2012

Longevity: 73%

I hope you are doing art at college (obviously not maths )

Art will come in very useful

That account has potential to be resurrected - as long as you have the required things.

As a backup - I would start creating your self a stealth or two too - just in case something doesn't go according to plan!

Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to FizzyFish For This Useful Post:
newjerseymax (04-23-2012)
Old 04-22-2012
Threadstarter  

I have already came up with a few ideas and i will call later on today, If nothing goes accordingly Ill make a stealth acct, but thats if I make a new acct under my moms name and it doesn't work out or something. Hahaha and yes I am doing maths at college took an english class last semester. Ahh days going to school from 7 to 5 ahh the joy!
Old 04-22-2012

Longevity: 76%

I was kicked off Ebay and Pay Pal when I was 17 Simply because i wasn't 18 yet. I was told at the time I would never be allowed on ever again. Little do they know i have over 15 account active...Love you ebay and pay pal thanks to the Stealth Book. That was 7 years ago.

Last edited by UnderBites08; 04-22-2012 at 12:25 PM.
Old 04-22-2012

Longevity: 76%
Send a message via Yahoo to WasTopRatedThenBanned

Please buy the stealth guide. I want you to succeed.
Old 04-23-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
I have already came up with a few ideas and i will call later on today, If nothing goes accordingly Ill make a stealth acct, but thats if I make a new acct under my moms name and it doesn't work out or something. Hahaha and yes I am doing maths at college took an english class last semester. Ahh days going to school from 7 to 5 ahh the joy!
Do not do this.

Do not use your Mom's name.

You are going to be in trouble again with this approach.

Learn to listen to wise peopls who know what they are saying.

You could make your own new account and give your Mom some peace.
ovidiu (04-24-2012)
Old 04-23-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

I can CLEARLY see that you have a VERY THICK Skull,,,I have given you what I TRULY Believe is the BEST advice for a person in your situation,,,

Do you really think that YOU are going to Succede in dealing with Ebay when others like me who have had THOUSANDS of dealings with Ebay over a Great many years have NOT,,,,,,

You are welcomed to try,,,see if that skull of yours is thick enough to crash through that wall Also Known As EBAY!!!,,,,
ovidiu (04-24-2012)
Old 04-23-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyFish View Post
I hope you are doing art at college (obviously not maths )

Art will come in very useful

That account has potential to be resurrected - as long as you have the required things.

As a backup - I would start creating your self a stealth or two too - just in case something doesn't go according to plan!

Good luck
Thats just great!
Old 04-23-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

...Welcome to the forums.
Old 04-23-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
...Welcome to the forums.

Gee thanks,,,I have been waiting for your welcome for almost 2 YRS RSOT,,,I thought it would Never come,,,WoW,,I Feel at home now,,,,
Old 04-23-2012

Longevity: 73%

rsot so random. Every crew has a guy that just say's random things to keep things light.

GreenBean has some good advice as well as Slapped.

Since you account is suspended now; call them and do as they say to get it reinstated.

Do not make a account under your moms name as that may complicate things for her later on. Search a few threads on here on that topic.

keep us updated on progress as We like to see people succeed.
Old 04-24-2012
Executive [VIP]

@Slapped, ha that welcome to the forums was not really directed at you =) Was for the OP with the "thick skull" as you put it.

I am just waiting to see what the OP says/does. A lot of solid advice is given on these kind of posts but not always followed...
Old 04-24-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
@Slapped, ha that welcome to the forums was not really directed at you =) Was for the OP with the "thick skull" as you put it.

I am just waiting to see what the OP says/does. A lot of solid advice is given on these kind of posts but not always followed...

Oh well,,I guess I'll wait some more,,,,,Still No reply from the OP I see,,,Maybe the Skull was not thick enough and the Ebay Wall Crushed it????
Old 04-24-2012
Executive [VIP]

As you have seen (and commented wisely upon) many OPs come and go looking for a quick fix to the problem without understanding what the problem is. A dime a dozen.