Ebay Buyer Accounts Suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-16-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Ebay Buyer Accounts Suspended

I buy a lot of high priced electronics on ebay. I have been doing so for over 5 years and have 6 accounts. One of my buyer accounts got suspended and I think it was for to many cases. All the cases were legit, I just bought from to many new sellers that were trying to scam people but the prices were good. Is it worth trying to fight the suspension? Now once a week another account gets linked and also suspended. I have no problem opening a stealth account but I need to have my items shipped to my address. I can use a PO box to open the account and then maybe add my current shipping address? I also plan on creating a stealth account for a backup of my selling account, I am sure that will get suspended also. Your thoughts? Ideas? I am more concerned about a stealth buying account, since I need the items shipped to my address.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 70%

As soon as you use your existing address it will link you to every other banned account.

It's a non starter from the get go.
Old 05-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums. Best to be stealth. All the best.
Old 05-17-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Some are using UPS Stores for buying.

Look into that.
Old 05-17-2012

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by transamlt1man View Post
I buy a lot of high priced electronics on ebay. I have been doing so for over 5 years and have 6 accounts. One of my buyer accounts got suspended and I think it was for to many cases. All the cases were legit, I just bought from to many new sellers that were trying to scam people but the prices were good. Is it worth trying to fight the suspension? Now once a week another account gets linked and also suspended. I have no problem opening a stealth account but I need to have my items shipped to my address. I can use a PO box to open the account and then maybe add my current shipping address? I also plan on creating a stealth account for a backup of my selling account, I am sure that will get suspended also. Your thoughts? Ideas? I am more concerned about a stealth buying account, since I need the items shipped to my address.
I suggest investigating office space, with landline and address where you can receive packages, & apply all other stealth info. I'm getting ready to rent space for $200 a month, well worth the peace of mind to have packages delivered safely.
Old 05-18-2012
Threadstarter  

Office space was going to be my last resort. They just suspended all of my buying accounts yesterday at the same time but my selling account and my wifes account is still active. Not sure if these are next? They were created a long time ago with a different original address. I change my IP already before logging into the address to try and help.

Here is a question, what if my shipping address was the same except for a different city? The zip code, state and street address would be the same but I can put a different city and the packages will still come to my house. I have a choice of 2 cities for my zip code.

I think I will call ebay this morning and see if I can get my accounts back, I know I did nothing wrong but I doubt they even care. Worth a quick call I guess. If only the post office would accept packages from Fedex and UPS I could just use a PO box and pick them up once a day. I think a UPS address would be to far from home. I may also buy my friends ebay account from him for a backup for selling since he has good feedback just in case I need it.

This is just so odd because years ago I had a few other buyer accounts suspended but they never got linked and I just made new accounts without an issue. I probably gave ebay/PP 40k in fees last year and this is how I get rewarded. I hope this crap changes in the future. Let me know what you think. Thanks again.
Old 05-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Office space?
Old 05-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by norma View Post
I suggest investigating office space, with landline and address where you can receive packages, & apply all other stealth info. I'm getting ready to rent space for $200 a month, well worth the peace of mind to have packages delivered safely.
I was thinking this too.... If I can get some office space for that price then I would love the peace of "going to work"...

$200 would be great.... Or you can rent a bedroom or garage type efficiency for that price.
Old 05-18-2012
Threadstarter  

Well I just got back from buying a PO box and now you can ship to the USPS post office address with your PO box at the very end, so it looks like a real address. They also told me UPS and Fedex can NOW deliver packages to your PO Box with this address. My horrible day is getting a little better now that I heard this. I will be making an account soon and shipping a few packages with UPS and Fedex to see if they arrive. I hope this works out as good as it sounds.....
Old 05-26-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Good luck.

Great example of working through a problem and getting it fixed.
Old 05-26-2012
Banned

Longevity: 71%
Send a message via Yahoo to vany Send a message via Skype™ to vany

Good luck...
Old 05-31-2012
Banned

My suggestion would be to use multiple IP's for each account. If you are using an Android phone, use PDA Net from the marketplace.