eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC011 Your eBay selling account has been limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/48036-mc011-your-ebay-selling-account-has-been-limited.html)

maynard 06-29-2012 05:02 AM

MC011 Your eBay selling account has been limited

To help you be a successful seller and ensure a safe experience for the eBay community, your account has been restricted until additional information can be verified or obtained and we're able to confirm that your use of services meets the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement.

I understand that this process may seem confusing. Please let me explain a little more about it. We're committed to reducing both fraud and negative buying experiences on eBay. To maintain a safe marketplace, we sometimes restrict selling activity, end active items, or suspend accounts until additional information can be verified or obtained. These actions are not necessarily meant to be a reflection of your account's activity, but rather a preventative measure.

Learn more about eBay's User Agreement:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

To appeal process this restriction, please review the following guidelines:

-- Submit all of the following information by fax (fax number below):

- Documentation that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay. This can include either manufacture invoices or receipts. Unfortunately, we're unable to accept photos of the items to fulfill this requirement.

-- Important --
- Make sure that your name and user ID appear on each document that you submit. If this information isn't included, it can't be processed.
- Be sure your submitted documents are current, valid, and legible.

Fax all documents to:
eBay
Attention: SRM Appeals

-- Note --
- It may take up to 3 business days to review your information.
- All documents submitted will be destroyed after we review them.

Please reply to this email after the above requirements have been met and we will begin the appeal process. Also, please be aware that we may ask you to provide additional information to appeal this restriction.

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible, and we look forward to working with you in order to establish a strong selling history and successful business relationship.

Thanks,

eBay

H65133

i got this message and my all items removed what can i do? why did ebay do this? i really dont understand.

PLEASE HELP ME

GreenBean 06-29-2012 08:02 AM

Welcome to the forum :yar:

What were you selling?

ebay want proof you have the items...

Please tell us what you tried to sell

rsot 06-29-2012 09:24 AM

Welcome to the forums - All the best as you provide the info needed to life the suspension.

You did something that eb found risky...that's it that's all.

What were you selling?

All the best.

maynard 06-29-2012 11:37 AM

i was selling posters, guitar picks and glasses.

like coca cola glass or metallica guitar pick or queen turkish magazine gift poster

just this

and i have 2 account ;

mastercho 06-29-2012 06:10 PM

i was get this message before year when i make my first stealth acc and i send them FAX whit my ID card even its was stealth acc and adress its doestn't mach they unblock me :) but take 10 days

mtester1345 07-11-2012 04:14 PM

I also got an MC011, they are asking me for either manufacture invoices or receipts, Is there any way around this?

untitled 05-28-2013 08:49 PM

Questions about MC011

I got this on an account also
but mines a bit different

Dear !@#$%^&*()_

To help you be a successful seller and ensure a safe experience for the eBay community, your account has been restricted until additional information can be verified or obtained and we're able to confirm that your use of services meets the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement.

I understand that this process may seem confusing. Please let me explain a little more about it. We're committed to reducing both fraud and negative buying experiences on eBay. To maintain a safe marketplace, we sometimes restrict selling activity, end active items, or suspend accounts until additional information can be verified or obtained. These actions are not necessarily meant to be a reflection of your account's activity, but rather a preventative measure.

Learn more about eBay's User Agreement:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

To appeal process this restriction, please review the following guidelines:

-- Address any outstanding concerns from buyers who have opened cases against you through eBay or PayPal.

To start this process on eBay, visit our Resolution Center at:
http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com/

You may need to sign into your eBay account before proceeding. In the Resolution Center you will find information on resolving problems with your buyer.

In some cases, buyers may also open cases on PayPal. You can resolve these cases by visiting PayPal directly. Log in to your PayPal account and then follow these steps:
1. Click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of PayPal's home page.
2. In the "Email us" section, click the "Send us a question by email" link.
3. Click the "Disputes" button, and then select the appropriate button just below that.

For any open buyer cases against you in PayPal or the eBay Resolution Center, you'll need to provide evidence showing that the reports have been resolved. These reports may be resolved if:

-- The buyer adds a follow-up comment to a Feedback comment, reporting that the transaction has been resolved.
-- The buyer writes to eBay letting us know that the transaction has been resolved.
-- The buyer responds to the open claim stating that the transaction has been resolved.
-- You can also provide proof of a refund to the buyer.
-- You can provide a valid tracking number for reports of items that weren't received. (Reports of items received in a condition that differs significantly from the item description can't be resolved by providing a tracking number.)

Please reply to this email after the above requirements have been met and we will begin the appeal process. Also, please be aware that we may ask you to provide additional information to appeal this restriction.

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible, and we look forward to working with you in order to establish a strong selling history and successful business relationship.

mine just happned because of too many cases open on a new account less than 90 days old so im just issuing what ever refunds and getting another stelth account up and running till it gets lifted

rsot 05-31-2013 02:52 PM

How many cases have you had against you? % of orders? Any bad claims that made you go into negative amounts owing from pp or your eb? Questions worth thinking about