After days 94th my account get suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-04-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default After days 94th my account get suspended

Just sign in into my new account and receive notification from e ba y told me that my account (create last 94 day ago) was suspended. They did not sent any email to my mail regarding this matters.

That account with 18 positive fb (selling fb) and high dsr without any open cases and no any due fees. I just paid their fees last night and when open today boooomm they was suspended. Last time i bought couple of things with value 2 buck and above but i drop some message to seller request fb leave to me. Is that fb manipulation?

Can someone help me in this things? I am trying to keep this account alive because it is quite hard to open new seller account here nowadays.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-04-2012

Longevity: 69%

Did they state the reason why your account is suspended?
Old 07-04-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

1: Post the exact letter you got for suspension REASON and what they want.
Old 07-04-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by good View Post
Did they state the reason why your account is suspended?
I just sent them an email last few hour asking about my problem and they had reply my email just now.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay. I will be happy to assist you further regarding the suspension of your account.
I have reviewed your account and determined that this suspension was issued under Section 9 of the eBay Singapore/Malaysia/Philippines User Agreement, entitled Breach. This section states that eBay may immediately warn, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend, or terminate your membership if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability to you, our users, or us. You can review the eBay User Agreement at the following Web page:
http://pages.ebay.com.sg/help/polici...agreement.html
http://pages.ebay.com.my/help/polici...agreement.html
Your User Agreement
Occasionally we will take action if we feel there may be a possibility of unlawful action. However, this is no reflection on yourself, but is taken for the safety of all eBay members. We realise this is most probably due to oversight or privacy concerns, but we need to take these steps to further ensure that eBay remains a safe place to trade.
To be considered for reinstatement, you must submit all of the following:
1. A copy of your driver's license or other government issued ID, with your name and address clearly visible.
2. Documentation clearly showing your current address. This can be one of the following:
- a copy of a recent credit card statement (a copy of the actual credit card is not acceptable)
- a copy of a recent bank statement
- a copy of a recent utility bill (mobile phone bills are not acceptable)
3. Proof of merchandise for any items you may have listed on eBay previously. This can be an invoice from your supplier, a tax invoice or any other documentation that indicates ownership of the items.
If you are concerned about including sensitive information, such as your credit card number, please black out all but the first and last four digits. When doing so, keep in mind that your full name and address must be legible for us to process your request.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any contact information listed on the documents you submit with your appeal must be consistent with the contact information listed on your eBay registered account. If there are any discrepancies between the contact information you submit to us and that registered to your eBay account, you must provide an explanation for these discrepancies, as well as documentation that confirms your explanation.
Please email your documentation.
Be sure to include the User ID and email address of the suspended account you're appealing on the documentation you submit. If your email does not contain this information, it cannot be processed.
Please allow 48 to 72 hours for the request for your appeal to be processed. Emailing us before that time may result in delays. Please be assured that any documents submitted to us will be destroyed after the information has been reviewed and verified.

I appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter and look forward to your response so that we can resolve this matter as soon as possible for you.
Old 07-04-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
1: Post the exact letter you got for suspension REASON and what they want.
They asked for legit document.
Any advise before sending my personal document to them?thanks
Old 07-05-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

i talked to them via live chat and asked why this happened to me. She said i am logging from two different computer and they suspicious my account hijacked by someone else. But i really do that login from two different computer on office hour and night. So she asked me to send all document and write a email inform that i am login from two different computer and they can put on their record. Hopefully everything goes well.
Old 07-05-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

You cannot log in from different computers.
Old 07-05-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Sandy D,
I login my account using my company desktop during office hours and my lappy after office hours. I am not allowed to bring personal lappy during office hours and sometime urgently need to acces my account. Is that bad practise for me?
Old 07-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cikmatt View Post
Sandy D,
I login my account using my company desktop during office hours and my lappy after office hours. I am not allowed to bring personal lappy during office hours and sometime urgently need to acces my account. Is that bad practise for me?
Yes it is. You need to go over stealth again.
Old 07-07-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Good new for me.My account is active now just sent them what they needed.
Old 07-07-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Glad to hear - live and learn
Old 07-12-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cikmatt View Post
Sandy D,
yup you got it all wrong man, best log in using ONE computer/laptop...