eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   living under the same house as a suspended user... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/4848-living-under-same-house-suspended-user.html)

djmuggs 05-26-2008 08:13 PM

living under the same house as a suspended user...

Hey, All... Iam about to turn 18 in june and i am going to open a checking account and get my first CC. Now ive been on ebay for a while now, if you didnt see my other posts... and i got my mom's account banned for gods knows what.

Now when I make my account next month and when it gets banned for abusing ebay or being linked to suspended user... will i be able to send the forum into ebay and get reinstated?? or should i not even both making an account next month...

GreenBean 05-26-2008 08:17 PM

If you create your new account according to the guidelines here, you should not get suspended. How you behave if you get back to ebay depends on you.

aspkin 05-26-2008 08:18 PM

If you get linked to another suspended user, you won't be able to lift that account, it's gone. They'll ask you to lift the suspended account first then they'll maybe lift the newly suspended account. And then after all that, they'll probably suspend you again for no reason.

Just don't get linked.

Read the advice in the forums or all the details in eBay Stealth to get your account up and going again without linking. Good luck.

2eXclusiive 05-26-2008 09:52 PM

buy ebay stealth read it, and you won't get suspended if you follow each and every step, simple as that

read and apply

djmuggs 05-26-2008 10:31 PM

yes i bought the guide, and i now basically got the whole beating the system thing.

like it says in the guide, "get a po box for a new address". if i do that, and somehow get banned and they wanted me to send the fax for a reinstatement i would have to use my drivers license, and utility statement in order to get it reinstated... they wont match the address on the po box. so how would i get my account back.

you see, the way the guide works is . youll be able to make a ebay & paypal account using it, but its just a matter of time before they suspend the ebay acc, and limit the paypal acc which is under a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and therefore the funds in the account (which ive worked hard selling items on ebay for) would be in accessible.

what iam trying to do is, make an ebay store (i have a pretty decent inventory right now) and sell alot of items. but i know that if i start selling alot my competitors will report me, and therefore i would have to fax in the reinstatement papers which i wont be able to do since its all under a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name......

aspkin 05-26-2008 11:09 PM

There are ways around reinstatment docs... pm me.

jscan 05-28-2008 02:23 AM

since you were under 18 when you were using ebay then theres another reason for you to get suspended.

I saw in your other posts that you want to sell dvd box sets, tiffany jewllery etc ..
your going to have a pretty tough time doing that with a new account since those items
are considered high risk/vero items.