eBay said my ID verification documents were too blurry!? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default eBay said my ID verification documents were too blurry!?

I have a legit account, so I faxed them some legitimate documents (via FaxZero)...

Yet I got an e-mail saying that they were "too blurry"! I couldn't believe this because I could read everything perfectly fine! I don't know if this affected anything but: I put everything into one PDF file. Everything was perfectly clear on my computer. I was asked to re-send my documents but I don't want to get denied a second time. This is an account with 55 feedback and 40+ were from selling, all 100% positive.

Has this ever happened to someone? What can you suggest I do?

Last edited by mcmx; 08-04-2012 at 09:40 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-04-2012

Longevity: 67%

try to contact ebay direct by phone..
i got a email from cs, if eBay cannot resolve my account suspended
but after a while i got diferent email from diferent cs if i get reinstall back my account..cause i was direct complaning by phone..
Old 08-04-2012
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

I'll take a look at the pdf if you want to email it to me.

It's possible it lost some quality from pdf to fax.... I try to upload scans, .jpg format when using virtual fax. Basically, the virtual fax is going to fax them their interpretation in .jpg format, so I'm sure it took a virtual scan of the pdf and sent it over... copy, of a copy, of a copy
The Following User Says Thank You to First Edition For This Useful Post:
waterproof (08-05-2012)
Old 08-04-2012
Threadstarter  

Scan them? I thought it would look a lot better if I just took photos of my documents and ID, with my username tagged in the photo like they asked...

It's been over a week since they last told me that they couldn't verify me because of the "blurry" documents and I want to make sure I get verified the next time I send them (they asked for me to try again, and they also slightly changed up things from the original message they gave me about providing them my info.) Or else I don't think they'll give me a third chance...even though I've done nothing wrong here. The photos are perfectly clear!

And I'd rather not send my stuff to you lol sorry, I already feel uncomfortable enough sending my documents to eBay

Last edited by mcmx; 08-04-2012 at 09:48 PM.
Old 08-04-2012
Threadstarter  

Also, I have an account linked to this one I'm trying to verify..

Do you think that during the process of "verifying" my ID, they will notice my linked account, and what I'm currently selling/have sold on it?

Or would they just match up my document & ID info with my eBay account's info and then give me my selling limits back?
Old 08-04-2012
Threadstarter  

Sorry for a 3rd post in a row but...!

Do you think it would work better, and not decrease in quality/be blurry, if I attached my file as a .doc instead of PDF?Now that I think of it, the whole point of PDF is to reduce the quality & size for easier sending & receiving between people. So that may have been why my photos were blurry for them to read. Would you think this is the solution? Thanks!
Old 08-05-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 75%

thanks aspkin for letting me sell under 4 names in the buy sell and trade,, i had no choice but to make new screen names until finally you allowed me to sell under 4 different names,, of course you didnt know its me, and no i wont tell you which ones they are.. of course i know you will get this message, because i hacked into admin controls to make sure i was blocked from posting and needed and admin to approve it..

you arw a horrible scammer with thatr book, let me teach you how to make accounts with no limits,, like i do.. youre teaching these people all wrong. anf me verifying all ss numbers legally to pass stealth.. why tell people to make stealth without a ss number,, how dumb are you? of course atealth is short term, with a ss number its even shorter,, im the only brain anyewhere, who can bypass the ss system, and i am the only one who can set new ebay accounts up with no limits.. not you,, not noone here..

reason i sell under 4 names is no competition,, pain in the as logging in from overseas ip adresses sometimes.. and this way i can pm all my customers and sell the verified paypal with ss number attached... thats what they want..
Old 08-05-2012

Longevity: 73%

^ What about JPEG format? The problem could be the fax provider, here is another one :

Free FAX Button - Send a free fax message to anywhere in the world now, Fax Your Resume, fax to over 50 countries included.

You can send the fax to someone you know before to check the quality.
Closed Thread