eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Faxing Documents (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/4963-faxing-documents.html)

the80skidcloset 06-03-2008 06:06 PM

Faxing Documents

Like many or all of you, I was also unfairly suspended from ebay/limited by paypal.

Over the years, I have had numerous accounts (so many that I've lost count and even forgot the info for some of them!) but eventually they were invariably suspended.

Meanwhile, during this time, I did NOT yet know about this WONDERFUL GEM known as "eBay Stealth", so I also wasted/lost a lot of money on junk eBooks (like Robert Windsor's filler garbage) and on other products (such as pre-loaded "checking accounts", ready-made ebay/paypal accounts, etc.)

Recently though, I was surfing the Net, and somehow came across the eBay Stealth website and this forum. Though I was wary at first of this eBook after being burned so many times in the past, after reading all the praise and positive comments about eBay Stealth, I decided to get it, and I am SO glad that I did.

Since getting the eBook and reading the messages on this forum, I have realized the importance and valuability of eBay accounts registered before 11/2007.

Even though almost all my accounts were suspended, after looking through my files and papers, and searching on eBay, I did manage to find about 5 valid ebay accounts that were all registered before November of 2007.

However, the problem is that, except for 1 account which has 0 feedback, because of unpaid items (due to having to go out of town suddenly as a result of family emergency) the rest of the accounts have between 1 and 3 negative feedbacks.

As a result, I have been trying to get some of my older accounts with positive feedback that were suspended either for non-payment or link to a suspended account reinstated. One of my accounts (my main selling account) had 7 positive feedback - all unique customer feedback as a seller (NO "feedback-building" purchase buyer feedback with this account). The other accounts were mostly or all with only positive buyer feedback but there may've been a few positive seller feedback as well, and the feedback ranged from 7 to 13, before those accounts were suspended.

Anyway, I was able to get one of my older accounts that was suspended for unpaid items, reinstated, and so far (touch wood!) its been untouched by eBay, though I haven't yet listed anything for sale on it - since its only 1 of 2 valid eBay accounts with NO negative feedback (but its also 0 feedback), I'm too scared to post any auctions.

I'm trying to get one or more of my older accounts with positive feedback, from before November 2007, reinstated.

But when I contacted ebay, they sent me an email that said that my account was suspended for "Abusing eBay" and that unless I fax them a government photo ID with address, and a copy of a utility bill or bank or credit card statement, they will not consider reinstatement.

Therefore, I was just wondering, will they actually verify these documents, or can I just send them Photoshopped items and get reinstated, and then just let the accounts sit unused for awhile and age, until the suspicion wears off?

Because I registered these accounts with all ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info. I can't obviously send them my own ID's since I did that when my very first eBay account was suspended back in 2004 or so.

So if I send them Photoshopped ID like a Driver's License, but with the driver's license number blacked out, and a utility bill or bank/credit card statement with the account number blacked out, will they accept that, or will they try to verify the documents and deny the reinstatement??

Does anyone have any experience with this issue??

aspkin 06-03-2008 07:52 PM

Hi the80skidcloset, thanks for your positive remarks about eBay Stealth. I'm glad you liked it.

As for your documents, eBay and Paypal do not verify the details are valid. As long as it looks legit and it matches the account information, they'll pass it. Good luck!