eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Account suspended and looking for ways to get it reinstated (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/50081-account-suspended-looking-ways-get-reinstated.html)

mc51 08-25-2012 04:43 AM

Account suspended and looking for ways to get it reinstated

Hi my account was a 10 years account with 9000 feedback and powerseller status. In February 2011 I listed some items that possibly breached the VERO policy, and I received emails from ebay with title

MC019 eBay Listing Removed: Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item

===============================================
Dear xxxx,

You recently listed the following listing:
xxxxxx - 925 Silver Pandora Charm Bracelet Beads 7.5" xxxxx

Your listing has been removed.

- Past violations of policy
- Community members have expressed concern with the authenticity of previous items

and emails with title

MC018 eBay Listing Removed: Search and Browse Manipulation

Dear xxxxxx,

You recently listed the following listing:

xxxx- 925 Silver Pandora Charm Bracelet Beads 7.5" xxxx

Unfortunately, we had to remove your listing because the following information violates our policy:

We have removed your item because, Pandora is a brand name that is not directly associated with the item that you are selling and is not allowed as it may be used to manipulate our search function. Sellers are not allowed to use brand names to describe a style. Please do not include brand names that do not apply to your item in future listings.

After I received the emails I completely removed all my similar listings. But 2 months later I got a MC008 notice from ebay, and I replied the notice by asking the reason and hope they can reinstate my account. Then they replied saying

We have noted the following concerns:
-- Previous Violation(s):
- (Policy) : Trademark (2/1/2011 and 2/4/2011)
-- Feedback comments from customers questioning the authenticity of
item(s) sold

While we understand that you may not agree with the decision to restrict
your account, based on an additional review, we've decided that your
account will remain closed indefinitely from selling. This decision is
final and we may not respond to future inquires regarding this matter.

This is my first time to violate the policy and I removed all the related listing at once when I receive their warning. Can anyone tell me what I can do to get my account reinstated. Thanks all for your help.

MM78 08-25-2012 09:06 PM

It looks like the competition is taking you down.

Just to get formalities out of the way, are your items genuine?
If the answer is No, You need to stop selling the item(s).
If the answer is Yes, Do you have receipts for the items or invoices or anything that can suggest that the items are legit.

Is Ebay asking for anything specific to reinstate the account?

I would honestly say that your being reported by competition, are there other people selling similar items?

SaiJin 08-25-2012 09:14 PM

The best thing to do right now is to move on and in order to be able to do so in the right way, I highly suggest you get the stealth guide.

Read the guide carefully and study it.

I'm sure that after that you'll have questions, so when you do, post a thread in the forum and ppl here will help you

GreenBean 08-25-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mc51 (Post 370706)
Can anyone tell me what I can do to get my account reinstated. Thanks all for your help.

Welcome to the forum :)

Should I ask why it's taken nearly a year to decide to get reinstated? Or should I overlook that? Hmmm. :spy:

Of all the items to list, pandora silver charms are hot in regards to VeRo take downs. During 2011, takedowns were most active for 'beads'.

IF you had the right to sell them, you would have the recognized receipts & paperwork. Therefore you could have counter-claimed.

IF you had none of the above, you were remiss in your research of listing the 'pandora beads'.

The IP owners are most active in getting listings taken down.

Please don't tell me you saw competitors selling them so thought it OK. I have that T-shirt already.

You might write a long, grovelling message begging for mercy. 1st offences, all clean previously provided your account WAS squeaky clean, including paypal. That's no guarantee.
Good Luck

GrannyT 08-26-2012 05:31 AM

Pandora = heavily copied = lost accounts

Solution = don't touch with a barge pole

:ranger:

rsot 08-26-2012 06:39 AM

Welcome to the forums.

Pan do ra is indeed dangerous.

All the best.

ZoonVoo 08-26-2012 08:09 AM

welcome to the forum

good luck :)

makaveliagain 09-04-2012 03:56 AM

I would try to talk to an executive at eBay. Calling them and talking to service rep will get you nowhere.

Gamefreak 09-04-2012 05:25 AM

Seems like ebay made up their mind and you will not be getting your account back. Its always difficult when one loses an account like that. If this is your first one as you claim im shocked that you got suspended the way you did especially on an account that is 10 years old.

Only thing I can think of is the vero rights owner AKA pandora reported you to ebay.

best of luck to you as the other guys said time to start stealth now.

also if its been more than a year as your statements suggest you really have no chance of getting that account back they simply didnt like your response to the suspended email