eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Questions about suspension & stealth (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/50338-questions-about-suspension-stealth.html)

Tmangos 09-01-2012 12:52 PM

Questions about suspension & stealth

Quote:

Hi, I've been suspended for good from eBay. I have a few questions so please bear with me I am new to this.
from the rest of your post, you are very new to this. Let's see how to help you.

Quote:

Will I be able to sell on eBay unlimitedly or will I be stuck with the low selling limites?
You WORK & earn the right to sell high amounts. That right is not dished out like candy.

Quote:

I know paypal requires SSN's I obviously have one but it's linked to another paypal account, will this be a problem?
Major problem. It LINKS accounts. Your new danger word is link. You should not use any old info with new accounts.
Quote:

Or does the guide address that? I've tried creating another account with the same info which also got suspended.

Will that be a problem?
The guide & the forum help users to create ebay/paypal accounts to last.It's over to you to make the most of the info
Quote:

I see you can just buy stealth + eBay accounts, would that be a better choice for someone who is new to this like I am. Thanks!
Variety in having accounts works better, imo. Purchasing one could get you started. Creating your own shows you more tricks.

To be stealth, you need to WORK hard.
Welcome to the forum. Let's see how you go :)

slim jim 09-01-2012 11:38 PM

I highly suggest you read the stealth guide and search the forum a little more before you start making new accounts. all your questions have been answered. i can tell you plain and simple, anytime you mention linked, you have a very bad idea. the whole idea of stealth is to not be linked. you need to get a little more up to date because even if you buy an account now your current methods will just get it suspended. good luck and ask questions but i would suggest going one at a time and feeding off each other