eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Suspended for the first time! Ugh! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/5055-suspended-first-time-ugh.html)

10Ducks10 06-09-2008 09:05 AM

Suspended for the first time! Ugh!

Well this weekend I was suspended for low seller performance. Basically it was beyond my control, and I refunded about 10 people that were involved, I thought no harm done.

eBay suspends me and I cannot use their services no more.

I am annoyed because I have been a long time ebay member and something beyond my control happened and now this..

I have tried to appeal, but they pretty much sent me the same message and that if I appeal anymore they probably will not respond.

I do know I can get back on with other information etc, that is not a problem, and eBay would never have a clue.

But in the end it's just a hassle and wish they would reinstate.

I have read these forums, but does anyone have any idea how I can appeal this matter in which the best outcome is to get reinstated?

Or am I just SOL..

Thanks for any help in advance.

E-

imjustme 06-09-2008 10:10 AM

Read more. Then come back. Seriously :)

aspkin 06-09-2008 10:13 AM

You're most likely SOL...

Time to start fresh, I recommend reading eBay Stealth to get all the basics down for a stealth account.

Good luck.

10Ducks10 06-09-2008 10:20 AM

Hey Aspkin,

Thanks for the advice, I will purchase eBay Stealth, I went to school for Comp. Tech. So the whole IP changing and MAC address stuff is not hard.

I may go a litter further and get another ISP so that they cannot trace using the IP ranges and such.

Just such a pain.. and all I really want to do on there now is buy items lol..

Thanks for the help.
E-

jscan 06-09-2008 09:43 PM

Even if you do it reinstated it'd be wise to read the forum and learn how to make multiple back up accounts so when it does happen again ( and it will because ebay are like that ) you will have another account on standby and so on :)

Davidle2lion 06-13-2008 04:57 PM

Man iam a little mad! I have been suspended for "Copyright Violation - Unauthorized Listing Content"

I was selling magic wallets..and I simply stated black magic wallet 4 pockets...I think they nailed me for using the word "Magic wallet" In hopes of resolving the issue I wrote everyone selling magic wallets asking them how is it that iam in vilation of such content when I see nothing on there items that show that there doing anything different then i was...Also I replied to ebay that there actuations are 100% unfounded and they should make 100% sure they are correct before accusing people of stuff...result = your suspended in mid emailing in fact.

I have since wrote to them telling them iam very unhappy about being suspended and

that I hope to resolve our issues and that iam willing to work to make this happen...

I seriously am not looking for trouble and was just asking to be treated fairly.

zymo 06-13-2008 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davidle2lion (Post 45343)

I seriously am not looking for trouble and was just asking to be treated fairly.

Being treated fairly .. by ebay .. that is a pipe dream.