eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Banned Paypal/Ebay-Tips for New Accounts? Please Help! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/50723-banned-paypal-ebay-tips-new-accounts-please-help.html)

kvivestheroses777 09-11-2012 11:04 PM

Banned Paypal/Ebay-Tips for New Accounts? Please Help!

Brief History-
The ebay I was using is linked to an old paypal account that is banned and tainted. (it was my ex's) I had made a new account, that ended up getting linked to the old tainted account. It got banned. The new account was made after I was separated. Paypal; wouldn't work with me and banned me forever.

I have followed the ways they connect accounts to each other but would love some help and tips please, I have stuff I MUST sell off.. and this is the only way I can think of.

This is what I did..
A friend opened a New bank account, they are willing to forward the money i make to my bank account
They are using a different address, bank account, and "name" (matt instead of matthew) than a very old ebay/paypal account they had (and forgot info to) They are located in California. He is opening up a new ebay/paypal account for me to sell my stuff on

What I am wondering, and worried about.. Is I would like to access the account ebay/paypal account. But I do not want it getting flagged due to my IP/computer.
Should I try going to a public wifi spot? Will this do it?
Is there ANY way I can get into the new account from home. My home is "hot" and so is my computer.
How do I go about securing a different IP, preventing cookies.. etc.
Also, if I log in from Florida.. where I am from, will this flag the account? What about things getting shipped from my location vs the address on the ebay/paypal account.

Please please help. It is very appreciated!

Here We Go Again 09-11-2012 11:32 PM

Welcome to the Forum.

There is one thing that you must do....
Search the Forum for your answers.
All the information you seek is there.

You won't be spoon fed information here.

You should also look into getting the eBay Stealth Book.
It contains the information also.

kvivestheroses777 09-12-2012 12:18 PM

Thank you.. But I have been looking

I have already looked into changing IP, bank account, etc.
As you can see, I noted that.

I am trying to confirm what I have written is going to get me by with ebay/paypal.

Also, I have found nothing on locations. With logging in from different states and if that could cause issues.

I am using a friend's account in CA. I live in FL. Will shipping from here cause complications? Will logging in cause complications?

I am not being lazy, I am trying to educatemyself to the best of my ability, and would appreciate some help. I am at my wits end and I feel this is a precise and specific question.

Thanks.

igotsuspended 09-13-2012 04:58 PM

If you are going to use any address from CA, you may get in to trouble sooner or later since your IP address is within a small area in FL. EB stealth suggests you should use an address within 100 miles of your IP.

GreenBean 09-13-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kvivestheroses777 (Post 375755)
Brief History-
The ebay I was using is linked to an old paypal account that is banned and tainted. (it was my ex's) I had made a new account, that ended up getting linked to the old tainted account. It got banned. The new account was made after I was separated. Paypal; wouldn't work with me and banned me forever.

I have followed the ways they connect accounts to each other but would love some help and tips please, I have stuff I MUST sell off.. and this is the only way I can think of.

Let's look at your thoughts.

Quote:

This is what I did..
A friend opened a New bank account, they are willing to forward the money i make to my bank account
They are using a different address, bank account, and "name" (matt instead of matthew) than a very old ebay/paypal account they had (and forgot info to) They are located in California. He is opening up a new ebay/paypal account for me to sell my stuff on
Why? don't you like being friends? friends & business is one way to ruin the friendship. That in turn will ruin a new account. Yes, I know it sounds great. But it's counter productive to a long term stealth account. Using the forum correctly will show you better ways to control & maintain stealth accounts.

Quote:

What I am wondering, and worried about.. Is I would like to access the account ebay/paypal account. But I do not want it getting flagged due to my IP/computer.
Should I try going to a public wifi spot? Will this do it?
danger of these places is that the 'spot' is tainted. New IP address & home is easier
Quote:

Is there ANY way I can get into the new account from home. My home is "hot" and so is my computer.
How do I go about securing a different IP, preventing cookies.. etc.
Also, if I log in from Florida.. where I am from, will this flag the account? What about things getting shipped from my location vs the address on the ebay/paypal account.
Please please help. It is very appreciated!
Dont for one moment think I do not understand desperation to get back to selling. I do.

The simplest method would be:
Get a new IP address. Who is your ISP? Tell us that & we can go from there.
READ how to 'clean up' the hot computer ( & that's not a bucket of water being thrown over it). There are programs & steps that are used that make 'hot' computers 'cool' for new stealth accounts :thumb:

Take a step back. Look over what you are 'thinking' of doing.
Can you see the lack of control you have should you proceed this way?
What if the friend does not transfer funds? Your own new bank account would have given you control. Parcels going missing? etc etc.

Think this over :)

AmazonStealth 09-13-2012 07:38 PM

^^^Bingo^^^

rsot 09-14-2012 06:28 AM

Welcome to the forums. Read around - appreciated the advice and go from there.

All the best.

kvivestheroses777 09-14-2012 11:04 AM

In reply

I trust this friend and I am willing to take the risk.

I am not sure how to go about getting a new address, name and bank account

I am concerned about selling items for about 6 months. Not intense selling, but collectibles that are my own.

For now, my friend said they would list the items for me from their location.
This is all becoming too overwhelming for me.

I would like to know how I can go about getting a new bank account, address and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name because my location and name are unique and it would be very hard to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ them and convince ebay/paypal.
Also, as far as I know ebay/paypal will need to link to my bank account

Advice appreciated.. thank you.

kvivestheroses777 09-14-2012 11:10 AM

My net provider is windstream

SUVE 09-14-2012 03:56 PM

I would urge you to consider purchasing the stealth guide - it be a godsend to you at this point. You won't regret it.

I'd read around the board (if you are able to) extensively to pick up the latest eb/pp nuances.