Closing declining account good idea? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 09-21-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%

I have been soaking up the information on this forum a couple of days now and am planning to buy the stealth guide to learn more.

I understand that it's just a matter of time but that each seller's account will be suspended at some point.

Now i am wondering if it would be a good idea to close a declining account where one expects to get lower dsr's or feedback before it is suspended?

Maybe that way you don't get flagged that much and you lower the risk of a stealth account being linked to the other account as you managed to save it from being suspended and it would not raise as many red flags?

Any thoughts on this? What do people on here do with a declining account? Close it or keep selling on it until it gets suspended?

I ask because Years ago i was selling on Ebay when i got suspended for selling VERO that i could prove were genuine but it didn't make any difference.

Now i am back to it but this time selling unbranded fashion by dropshipping it from China, but it's a learning curve and eBay won't be forgiving to any mistakes made so i am preparing to be suspended, but i am really happy to be here and to have found out that there is a way to stay on eBay.

Thank you all so much for all the great information shared. See you in the forums.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-21-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Welcome to the forum

Most of us have found that after learning the correct stealth methods, accounts do not get suspended.

I've only time to comment on the 'declining'part of your post. Never give up on an account. Let ebay/paypal kill it. You can actually take steps to keep it going. It could become an asset for you later.
You can learn stealth to see how to keep everything apart.
I would recommend you stop selling on the account at once.
Look at your sellers' dashboard. Check how bad the status is. You might like to give us some idea ( low DSRs, negatives etc). Slowly buy on the account and accumulate good feedback.....

By chance, have you a friend already a user here
Old 09-21-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 67%

No i don't have a friend user allready here.
Do i have a username that sounds familiar?
Thanks for your advice,

I don't have any negs or low dsr's yet but still building feedback which is 26.

Have received an email from a buyer claiming t-shirt not as described and low quality. The sample i got from China is fine, but figured my dropshipper might have been selling different quality to my customers. Have pulled the listing and asked buyer for photos and told i will refund fully including postage and apologised, so hoping that she will not neg, but as i have mainly sold this t-shirt, may be expecting more complaints and low FB/dsr's.

Figured that if i closed the account now i might dodge the negs. Pay all my fees ofcourse and refunds if necessary.

But probably not a good idea as buyers can open cases instead.. is this at all possible to a closed account? Or will the account be flagged then for leaving angry customers?

Or i kan keep selling to earn more positives. Or just stop selling altogether on this account and just let it sit with the negs probably increasing without building new positives.

Offcourse will open new stealth account, but would like to save this one as it might come in handy and my real name is on it.

Not sure what to do best in this situation.