eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   ebay seller account is blocked untill my call ,need help please (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/51044-ebay-seller-account-blocked-untill-my-call-need-help-please.html)

canada123 09-21-2012 08:15 PM

ebay seller account is blocked untill my call ,need help please

hi,i got this message from ebay for my stealth account after 2 months of creating my account.
should i call them ??? and what kind of question they may ask?? anyone has experience ? aftr clicking the link given by ebay they ask me to call them.
thanks

Thanks for selling on eBay. It's important that we speak with you about recent activity on your account. Your listings have been removed until we can talk with you.

To prevent your account from being closed, please contact us within the next 48 hours using this link:

Note: You may be asked to sign in. You can always sign in from the eBay home page before clicking the link above.

We appreciate your help verifying your account as quickly as possible and welcome you as a member of our community.

Thanks,

slim jim 09-21-2012 10:05 PM

i believe they have linked you to an old account. you have no choice but to call. my advice is not play stupid, they people you talk to in these cases are not idiots.

djchitown 10-01-2012 11:58 PM

I have had the same thing happen to me this week. I used a different laptop and cleared all cookies and history. I went to the public library and signed up. I used a Google Voice number and confirmed Ebay's text message. I was able to list 4 items and then on the 5th they suspended my account. When I called them they asked me for previous addresses and then started asking me to confirm **** from a public record such as type of car I had. where I previously lived; middle numbers of SS number; previous county I lived in; of course all my answers were wrong so they permanently closed the account.

Tonight I got a different laptop and a new google number. I added my new email address to my existing paypal account. I listed just one item on Ebay and 45 minutes later I got an email that my account was suspended.

So I figure there a new measure of security in place and it is either them verifying info with Paypal or they are flagging Google Voice numbers.

So I am going to try creating a new paypal account and if they catch me again then I am 100% sure it is them flagging Google Numbers.

djchitown 10-03-2012 08:04 PM

Ok well another lesson learned. Ebay does get information from Paypal. I had my MC999 lifted but I added a new email to an old Paypal account. The account was previously used on a Ebay account that was suspended. So two days after the MC999 was lifted it is now back in place due to the unpaid previous ebay account.

GreenBean 10-04-2012 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djchitown (Post 380883)
I have had the same thing happen to me this week. I used a different laptop and cleared all cookies and history. I went to the public library and signed up. I used a Google Voice number and confirmed Ebay's text message. I was able to list 4 items and then on the 5th they suspended my account. When I called them they asked me for previous addresses and then started asking me to confirm **** from a public record such as type of car I had. where I previously lived; middle numbers of SS number; previous county I lived in; of course all my answers were wrong so they permanently closed the account.

Tonight I got a different laptop and a new google number. I added my new email address to my existing paypal account. I listed just one item on Ebay and 45 minutes later I got an email that my account was suspended.

So I figure there a new measure of security in place and it is either them verifying info with Paypal or they are flagging Google Voice numbers.

So I am going to try creating a new paypal account and if they catch me again then I am 100% sure it is them flagging Google Numbers.

You made a fatal error with the email.

That trick died ages ago.

paypal keeps ALL info. You might change info on your side. The old info is still know to paypal.

You killed your own account

:rip:

djchitown 10-04-2012 08:32 AM

Yes but it wasn't Paypal that killed my account but Ebay. I understand that Paypal is an Ebay company but I didn't know they were sharing confidential information.

BigCJ 10-04-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djchitown (Post 381553)
Yes but it wasn't Paypal that killed my account but Ebay. I understand that Paypal is an Ebay company but I didn't know they were sharing confidential information.

Ebay and paypal share information. It isnt even a matter that paypal is an ebay company. You have to think of them as the SAME company. The left hand knows that the right hand has just scratched their bullocks :s