eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   can i still save my husband's account in this case? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/51240-can-i-still-save-my-husbands-account-case.html)

sommer33 09-27-2012 05:00 PM

can i still save my husband's account in this case?

hi, my ebay account got limited. I then opened another ebay account using my husband's info, same address, it passed several check and went on selling, had a initial sellinglimit of $5000. Several days after selling, got ebay limitation based on "selling similar items as one limited account".

I wish i came to this forum earlier before i made the mistake, the question is, his account is not suspended, but just limited to 10 item per month. Is there anyway to save it still? Like saying he and I are divorced or something, the good thing is that we actually moved to another state now, so he indeed has his own new address. Thank you very much!

oh another general question, now we have completely different address in another state, can i open a new account use all my real info, just with different address and bank account? I've bought the stealth book, but not sure if my name and birthday are dead now for ebay/paypal.

BigCJ 09-27-2012 05:05 PM

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

Your hubby's account will most likely be perma banned due to the linkage.

I would suggest you purchase the stealth book and read around a bit to get back on the ebay ball!

Good luck

sommer33 09-27-2012 05:07 PM

[

Thank you! i've read the stealth book. Just wondering what ebay do when ppl real divorce, does that mean that my husband will got banned on ebay for lifetime? I figure maybe to sell totally different stuff, could slowly build and save his account back?

BigCJ 09-27-2012 06:22 PM

Unfortunately, the accounts are most likely linked at this point. And yes, it is a lifetime ban. :pout:

Even selling slowly, it will probably become shut down at some point.

GreenBean 09-27-2012 06:23 PM

If you have our book, why is your subscription not activated?

Do that quickly to get going to learn the correct methods.

Remote chance that account will be saved given the type of suspension from ebay.

Better to learn to make your own working accounts.
:peace:

baloch 09-27-2012 08:29 PM

well the accounts are linked as mentioned before but you are still able to sell. My advice is to keep selling but make sure they are totally different items in different categories to see that slim chance start to work.

For now create a new account with the new address, new ip, new bank and credit card and start selling slowly.

rsot 09-28-2012 05:27 AM

/quote

what ebay do when ppl real divorce

Good point - maybe you can call them up and ask? Could be something new for bunch of us to learn.

Elijah 09-28-2012 06:15 AM

It won't work. In eBay/PayPal eyes you are guilty by association...

rsot 09-28-2012 06:35 AM

I could see that too - these platforms are so strict on their banning...would be a major headache just to sort out - much easier to go stealth and new.

GreenBean 09-28-2012 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elijah (Post 380141)

As if you've not suffered enough

marriage

divorce

limited by paypal.

Only bonus is you can easily make new paypal accounts

:pound:

Roscoe 09-28-2012 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elijah (Post 380141)

Gospel truth!

I had a family member stay at my home while on vacation. He had logged onto his PP account several times via wifi laptop withOUT me knowing.

His PP got shut then mine got shut.

I called PP and they said we were both linked. What a bunch of BS :rant:

sommer33 09-28-2012 04:17 PM

it was activated, then somehow de-activated for unknown reason? i input the activation number again, now it works again.

yes from what people say here i figure i should forget about his account. simply because there might be potential problem down the road now that we are under radar.

thanks everyone for your help, great forum here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 380025)
If you have our book, why is your subscription not activated?

Do that quickly to get going to learn the correct methods.

Remote chance that account will be saved given the type of suspension from ebay.

Better to learn to make your own working accounts.
:peace:

sommer33 09-28-2012 04:24 PM

now my new question:

i've seen people say not to use same name, dob, but still hope to make something out of the fact that we actually moved to another state. is it worth to try with my real name and dob just with different address, bank, cc etc.? it sounds like even the name variation doesn't work smooth anymore, then the only chance is to go complete stealth, with completely ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names etc.?

and yes, i do understand the other option is to get ein, in the process of registering a llc.

GreenBean 09-28-2012 05:13 PM

No it is not recommended.

The idea is to not use old info with new accounts.

Do not complicate new accounts this way.

If it was the method, it would be all over the forum.

It is not is it :typing:

newjerseymax 09-29-2012 06:00 PM

Go all new fresh! Especially if your going LLC.... This is a step in the right direction... You will need to know what your doing though... I made a lot of learning curve mistakes that had to do with IRS and State which could cost you more then it should have like it did me. I came out ok so far, but wish I had taken better steps to educate myself and more important hired the right accountant for the job.

sommer33 10-01-2012 12:00 AM

thanks for the advice. i originally thought i can open one LLC and have one sole proprietor on my real name, then both of them will get ein safely. now it seems i can only have one LLC, plus all other stealth account - how to make even the back up account legit to bypass the ssn question in the downroad? i've read a few things on forum, but seems not very straight forward. If one day i really decide i will have to live off ebay, i'll go change my name:heh:

GreenBean 10-01-2012 01:25 AM

If you are reading the forum, you should have noticed that the instructions are given to seek advice from a TAX PROFESSIONAL .

We are not privy to your business arrangements. Nor is it our desire to know.

Correctly done, it is possible to have an EIN to use with paypal.
You must choose your own options.
:juggle: