eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   if u were suspended bcuz of being associated with a banned member, then the first.... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/513-if-u-were-suspended-bcuz-being-associated-banned-member-then-first.html)

americanpierg 06-01-2007 12:57 AM

if u were suspended bcuz of being associated with a banned member, then the first....

if you were banned for being associated with a suspended member, then the first member was reinstated, will that first member be banned for being associated with the second member (ie the one that was banned for being associated with the first member in the first place)?

americanpierg 06-01-2007 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Modee (Post 3630)
Who's on first?

what do you mean? Ill name the first guy who got suspended first, person A, and second guy who got suspended becuase of being associated with the first guy, person B. If person A got suspended, and person B also got suspended for being associated with person A, will person A get suspended for being associated with suspended person B if person A gets reinstated.

ihatebay 06-01-2007 04:16 PM

You will have to send you the reinstatement form, it doesn't automatically reinstate you. I believe.

americanpierg 06-01-2007 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihatebay (Post 3645)
You will have to send you the reinstatement form, it doesn't automatically reinstate you. I believe.

Yes...i know...but that wasnt the question.

Ill name the first guy who got suspended first, person A, and second guy who got suspended becuase of being associated with the first guy, person B. If person A got suspended, and person B also got suspended for being associated with person A, will person A get suspended for being associated with suspended person B if person A gets reinstated.

ihatebay 06-02-2007 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by americanpierg (Post 3654)
Yes...i know...but that wasnt the question.

Ill name the first guy who got suspended first, person A, and second guy who got suspended becuase of being associated with the first guy, person B. If person A got suspended, and person B also got suspended for being associated with person A, will person A get suspended for being associated with suspended person B if person A gets reinstated.

I'm not sure I understand you.

Say A gets suspended b/c they are afflicted with B, and B gets suspended too then they are BOTH suspended. When A gets reinstated B will not get reinstated b/c they got suspended first....

right?

CPUGEEK 06-02-2007 01:41 PM

LMAO:D haha

americanpierg 06-06-2007 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihatebay (Post 3663)
I'm not sure I understand you.

Say A gets suspended b/c they are afflicted with B, and B gets suspended too then they are BOTH suspended. When A gets reinstated B will not get reinstated b/c they got suspended first....

right?

no...i dont really understand whats so hard about this.

Theres 2 accounts, Account A and account B

A gets suspended for unpaid items.
B gets suspended for being associated with A, and A was just suspended.
A gets reinstated for fixing unpaid items.

Will A get RE-suspended because B is still suspended, even though B was originally suspended because A was suspended?

Jonas 06-07-2007 12:22 PM

Yeah I wonder that too.

chairkool 06-15-2007 11:07 PM

You will be suspended again. It just happened to me.
I have two account registered on 2004
when i got suspended , both account gone.I got first one suspended
because they said item i list not copied right then two days later
they suspended me another account said its associate to the one
i first for suspended (which i have no doubt because both registered
by my name and address) so in 2005 i got my 1st suspended account
reinstated but they didn't give me 2nd one that got suspended because
its linked back and i thought it was alright so i start selling since
a week ago it was a shock because they suspended me because i link
with that account they didnt give me back! so i emailed them to explain the situation . its weird tho they got my first account reinstated again
but again... not the second one so i emailed them that i want second one back too because i dont want anymore problem.funny they said the second on is indefinate suspend*LOL hope u understand what im trying to say.

fedupstayathomemom 06-18-2007 12:03 PM

They did a simplar thing to my 1st two accounts. I believe they will not reinstate the second account because of shill bidding. They seem to think we do not need more then 1 account per person. If you had another account under different info (name and address) it would be okay.