eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Restricted from selling indefinitely but my account was used without authorisation! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/51437-restricted-selling-indefinitely-but-my-account-used-without-authorisation.html)

Mangobreeze 10-04-2012 01:37 AM

Restricted from selling indefinitely but my account was used without authorisation!

I received the dreaded message to say that my account was suspended from selling indefinitely yesterday. This was for breaking ebay policy, but as i had not used ebay to sell for some time this was news to me.

To cut a long story short i found out that my son had been using my ebay account to sell items without me knowing and without my permission. I of course have attempted to communicate this to the trust and safety team and my son has even admitted this to them on the phone, but they haven't taken it into account at all!

All i ever get back from my messages is a standard general reply that doesn't answer my questions or acknowledge what i have said to them!

Can anyone advise me as to whether i can do anything about the situation? Is there a u.k. address or phone number i can use to take this further? I just feel useless in this situation but also feel it is extremely unfair. Please can anyone help me?!

djchitown 10-04-2012 05:00 PM

Let me put this to you nicely... YOU'RE ****ED. Don't waste your time trying to ask for mercy and forgiveness from Ebay. Your IP Address, Paypal Account, Email Address, and Home Address are all blacklisted. You need to find someone else to setup an acct for you and use their information.

yotano211 10-04-2012 05:34 PM

That is account is gone. You admitted that a family member used your account to sell stuff. For them that is close enough to you actually selling things. Its in the same house hold and same address. To them that equals same person.

Next time, put a password when you log into the computer that you to sell on ebay/paypal. Or better yet, put a password on the User Accounts you have on your selling computer. Or have a computer that is only used to sell things on ebay/paypal and no more than that. The 2nd is the system I use.