eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Caught because of linked email. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/51731-caught-because-linked-email.html)

whyebpp 10-12-2012 12:58 PM

Caught because of linked email.

My ebay account is restricted indefinitely! The story is: 6 years ago, I open ebay and paypal accounts with same email address. PayPal account was restricted 3 years ago. I didn't change my ebay email but my ebay account is linked to another paypal email. ebay account is still good for the last 3 years until this week. Suddenly it's restricted!!

Ebay wants me to resolve restriction with paypal with this email address which is IMPOSSIBLE. Does that mean my ebay account cannot be reinstated? I use this ebay account for selling.

Please help!!

Thank you.

hackteck 10-13-2012 11:31 AM

sorry to say but its going to be very hard if not impossible to reinstate that account i would start over again stealth

MM78 10-13-2012 12:42 PM

You need to start FRESH... New Name, Address, Phone, CC, Bank. I suggest you pick up the Ebay Stealth book and give it a few reads. The board is here to help but the book will provide you solid advice and guide you.

igotsuspended 10-13-2012 03:00 PM

IMO, the provided a limited information unless it gets updates more frequent.
I don't say the book is not good, but experiences in real world is way more accurate to give help.

whyebpp 10-22-2012 05:28 PM

It's closed forever no matter what I tried to proof to them. They said they received too many complaints that my items are counterfeit. But all my items are 100% authentic and I told them I can show them original receipts where I purchased them in stores, they said too late!! Because the items I sell are very expensive, so it took me 2 years to build only 20+ feedback. Now it's gone!! I have to start over. Now I am thinking to buy establish ebay accounts, any thoughts?

GreenBean 10-22-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by igotsuspended (Post 383708)
IMO, the provided a limited information unless it gets updates more frequent.
I don't say the book is not good, but experiences in real world is way more accurate to give help.

Which is why there is the forum.....

Both book and forum allow users to deal with their troubles.

I agree with you 1000% real experiences shape most of our learning.

The book supplements the learning.

Updates are a work in progress all the time.

In fact, if you think there's something, I would be delighted to get a pm with your thoughts. That would benefit the forum immensely.

:peace:

NoneOther 11-21-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whyebpp (Post 386346)
It's closed forever no matter what I tried to proof to them. They said they received too many complaints that my items are counterfeit. But all my items are 100% authentic and I told them I can show them original receipts where I purchased them in stores, they said too late!! Because the items I sell are very expensive, so it took me 2 years to build only 20+ feedback. Now it's gone!! I have to start over. Now I am thinking to buy establish ebay accounts, any thoughts?

Yes you could buy an established e/b account if you could find someone who was willing to sell such a thing.

For a very well established account you could expect to pay a awful lot of money.

A word of warning though, if you continued selling the same stuff as before it would probably end in the same result even on an established account.

livingdaylight 01-04-2014 11:05 AM

Re: Caught because of linked email.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 386434)
Updates are a work in progress all the time.

In fact, if you think there's something, I would be delighted to get a pm with your thoughts. That would benefit the forum immensely.

:peace:

I recently purchased the eBay Stealth Guide.
I'm in the UK and from that perspective immediately noticed that a few things were out of date.
For instance Abbey National and Alliance and Leicester no longer exist, but were assimilated into Santander many years ago now already.
That doesn't immediately inspire confidence that the rest of the information is up to date and relevant.
Another thing were the instructions for clearing flash cookies on osx which were outdated, so, other than knowing I have to delete those, the manual didn't show how.

There's probably more, if I got into it, but those were a couple that immediately stood out.