eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Does this mean I'm ban from my account or is there away around this? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/52209-does-mean-im-ban-my-account-there-away-around.html)

rice2k 10-25-2012 04:39 PM

Does this mean I'm ban from my account or is there away around this?

Does this mean im ban from my account and that there is no way around this?
the other account before I made my new one was shut down because i got sick and could not do any orders. Since I had my new account I have all positive feedback and I have ship well over 100 orders with-in the past month or two.

Based on your account information and activity, it looks like user ID ****** is associated with your account. This usually indicates that both accounts belong to the same person. At this time, you won't be able to sell any additional items with this account because your other account is restricted or otherwise not meeting minimum seller standards.

You won't be able to sell any items with your account until you provide us with additional information. There are 2 ways that you can do this--through My eBay or the next time you sell.

To start the process through My eBay:
1. Click "My eBay" at the top of most eBay pages. You may need to sign in.
2. Select the "All Selling" option in the "Sell" section on the left side of the page (or in the "Selling Manager Summary").
3. Click the "Request higher selling limits" link in the monthly selling limits section.

To start the process the next time you sell, click the "request higher selling limits" link in the alert message the next time you try to list an item.

You can also begin selling again by resolving any issues with the other account. We've already sent instructions for resolving these issues to the email address registered to that account.

If you currently have more items (active items for sale and sold items) this month than your limits allow, you should reduce the number of listings you have on the site. Any listings that place you over your current limits may be automatically removed.

zea1177 11-01-2012 03:33 PM

What do you mean you couldn't do any orders? They said it in the email - you have some unresolved issues from your previous account and they know that it's yours. If you owe them money and you don't want to pay back - just forget about your old account, make a new stealth account and start from the beginning.

oompaloompa 11-01-2012 03:40 PM

you have been linked, so what are issues of old acc, is it fees owed, disputes? you might be able to sort it out if you want, but does not guarantee the second one or first one for that matter will stay up if you resolve issues....

sidebetz 11-01-2012 04:17 PM

if its an account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ informations you can kiss him byebye