eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   My selling account has been restricted indefinitely (Questions) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/52450-my-selling-account-has-been-restricted-indefinitely-questions.html)

nahman 10-31-2012 09:43 PM

My selling account has been restricted indefinitely (Questions)

Well I got a message from eBay stating selling account has been restricted indefinitely because of my item as described DSR being .11 above the required. Unbelievable, but it happened.

I am also moving soon, so it will not be a problem for me to get eBay back with a new address, new phone number, new bank account etc. Question is, do they track your first and last name as well?

Also, would I need a new paypal account? My current paypal account is fine, however, it is linked to the restricted eBay account.

GreenBean 10-31-2012 11:30 PM

Welcome to the forum :)

Standard practice for ebay to restrict accounts if everything is not to their standards.

To start again, you ideally should have all new info. That will include difference in name.

A new paypal account will be required as well.

You have to appear to ebay/paypal to be a brand new you :)

You will also need to make sure on the next effort of selling to keep your DSRs in order.

:pop2:

nahman 11-01-2012 11:52 AM

Thanks for the reply :). Would I be able to make a new paypal account with new info etc even though the SSN would remain the same as my old account has my social?

rsot 11-01-2012 01:43 PM

Welcome to the forums.

You cannot reuse your SSN (so dont put it into your pp) - you can be linked hard that way.

If you operate well, you should be able to not need a SSN to be placed on.

All the best

sidebetz 11-01-2012 04:26 PM

Hi and welcome.

personally i have 2 sellers accounts with both the same name, adresse and ip but different bank and paypal accounts.

i donīt think you will get linked because of the same name (maybe if your name is one of a kind) but if you want to be this 1% more sure you should stick to a name from one of your relatives.

GreenBean 11-01-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidebetz (Post 389288)
Hi and welcome.

personally i have 2 sellers accounts with both the same name, adresse and ip but different bank and paypal accounts.

i donīt think you will get linked because of the same name (maybe if your name is one of a kind) but if you want to be this 1% more sure you should stick to a name from one of your relatives.

No. We recommend to not use relatives or friends' info.

Please stop these suggestions.

lisa21801 11-01-2012 07:32 PM

Hello,
Something I haven't read recently, as far as starting new accts
( and this may seem trivial to some)'
I've been through literally hundreds of accts since my suspension in
Remember to change Everything, with a capital EEEEEe!
This means I'd you used Auctiva,,,no more.
If you used always ups, no more.
Back in the day,when I was a newbie to all of this,the old gang used to sit and stratergize
And we felt each others pains and sorrows.
We felt when the guy wrote about PayPal holding all his money,and it was Christmas time,
His kids would have no presents,his gas got turned off.

So, the just of the story...
Pretend' you are on Witness Protection.
When I did that, it all became clear to me, I was lazy, I didn't want to retake all 300 of those photos that I had just merely finished,when I got the axe.
So, I tried the easy way...guess what? 2-3 weeks, I got caught.
I read Aspkins book, over and over,but I really didn't let it sink in.
After coming here on this forum, and getting close to some folks,it
Helped me, to not get caught with my ( pants down).
I vowed to never,ever, let eBay trick me into that feeling of
Laziness again.
So, now, I know, I've been stung many,many times,
I've wasted countless hours of my time, countless dollars,
So, when I read of someone who I think may travel down the same
Road I did in 2007-2008,
I've gotta chime in and point out some things that really hit home with me.
So, re read Aspkins book, take only a half hour a day and read some of the stories here on the forums, learn from others success and failures, that is
What this forums all about ,right??
Peace to you, and GOD bless.
L :)

parker1608 11-08-2012 02:19 PM

MC999 eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction

I just follow the stealth method to do my business for new account , this account is buy from here just one week ago , then they told me restricted from selling indefinitely , i still can bid item , but never sell item .

Whats wrong with it ? im using VPN US ip for this account , clean the cookie everytime when i login & log out . Is the problem im using US account , setup the item ship from HK ? because im HK seller .

I dont know what can i do now .

Please help .

Impact 11-08-2012 03:58 PM

You basically have to become a brand new person for each account you make. The stealth ebook will guide you through every step and provide you options. As mentioned before, you must read the book few times to grasp all the information. From my experience, once you grasp the information and plan all the steps, than creating multiple accounts is a piece of cake. By the way welcome to the forums! :)