eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   A few questions... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/5260-few-questions.html)

writeme2011 06-18-2008 06:12 PM

A few questions...

Edited to add: Sorry about the heading!! I know it's against the rules, but I didn't learn that until after posting and now it won't allow me to change it.

My questions have been answered. Thank you! I'm buying the book.

aspkin 06-18-2008 10:13 PM

1) New bank accounts can be open with WaMu or ING easily; you must use real valid information when opening accounts. When you create a new phone number, you can use forwarding companies to set this up for you, or simply setup a new phone line. You can open a P.O. Box, or use virtual addresses which can forward mail to you as your new address. You can open new email addresses like nothing. Virtual credit cards can be had for less then $20 at times. Who cares what name you use… Fraud comes into play when you're scamming buyers. There are many ways to open up an eBay account; the way you do it is up to you.

2) Don't use a P.O. Box then. Ask a relative who hasn't used eBay before if you can use their address. It has to be within 30-50 miles from your location, but this works just the same.

3) You can keep your old Paypal account for non eBay stuff, it works perfect for this. I have one Paypal account, I used to use with multiple eBay accounts (when that worked) and still use it to this day. If you're doing very little selling, all you need is a new Paypal account. It's easy to open and of course eBay loves it.

4) You'll always want to use your real information for bank accounts and P.O. box addresses, they won't even accept you if you try to use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information. EBay and Paypal can not see your banking or P.O. Box details.

I would recommend buying the book because it has all the answers to the questions you just asked and tons more, in much more detail. Sure you might not master everything in one day, it takes practice. But this forum is alive and kicking because this stuff works.

Good luck with things,