eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   repeat suspensions why (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/52785-repeat-suspensions-why.html)

iwantmyebayback 10-28-2012 08:55 PM

repeat suspensions why

can some one help me I'm new to any kind of message forum...EBay suspension has brought me here. I am on my last and only thread for being able to use Ebay because I have tried 3 stealth accounts and they ALL got suspended.
So I re-located and am using a friends EVERYTHING!
I AM USING HER COMPUTER HER ADDRESS HER PHONE...
because everything that I use no matter whaT i DO I GET SUSPENDED.

so heres the problem.I am barely gatting work done because I don't live there and I can barely go over to use her computer and even when I am over there Its not comfortable using HER COMPUTER and it just isn't working. so I wanted to bring over my own lab top.
to use so that I am not in her personal space using her personal computer./

So heres the thing I can't log in to HER ACCOUNT EVER!!!! NOT EVEN CLOSE with MY I.P address FROM HOME!

MY HOME: SUSPENDED I.P ADDRESS

HER HOME: FRIENDLY NOT SUSPENDED I.P ADDRESS

So this is what I want to know.
I got another labtop recently for my Mom to use...

This is my question:
IF I BRING MY LABTOP OVER TO USE AT HER HOUSE...TO GO ON EBAY OR LETS SAY IF I DECIDED TO GO ON EBAY AT STARBUCKS ..START SELLING..

WILL EBAY KNOW THAT THE LAB TOP HAS BEEN ONLINE BEFORE UNDER A SUSPENDED I.P ADDRESS? BECAUSE THE LABTOP WILL BE USED ONLINE AT MY HOUSE FOR OTHER THINGS JUST NOT THE EBAY ACCOUNT OF COARSE ...I'LL BR BRINGING IT TO OTHER I.P ADDRESS TO BE THE NEW EBAY ACCOUNT.

I AM NOT TECH SAVY AT ALL AND I DON'T HAVE THE TIME ANYMORE TO KEEP TRYING BECAUSE I REALLY JUST HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE WHAT I AM DOING WHEN IT COMES TO THE LIST OF THINGS TO DO TO CHANGE THE I.P ADDRESS... AND YADDA YADDA...I MEAN I GET IT BUT ITS SOO MANY LITTLE DETAILS THAT I GET ALL HUNG UP ON... I FEEL LIKE A DUMB BLONDE IDIOT DITS... I HAVE BEEN READING WHAT TO DO FOR SOOOO LONG NOW AND ITS JUST WAY COMPLICATED FOR ME, I HAVE TRIED ENABLING COOKIES BUT I HAVE A FEELING IM STILL DOING SOMETHING WRONG. AND IM WAY PARANOID.
i am all out of family and friends to help me and everyone is sick of me and my Ebay troubles so PLEASE I'm down to my last friend to let me use their stuff, I cannot mess this up.

Thank you!

slapped 10-28-2012 09:27 PM

@iwantmyebayback ,,What you basically want is for someone to Type out the Ebay Stealth Guide here in a post,,,I Know that you said that you ONLY want to Know about those few things you mentioned (IP Address, how to prepare your computer/Laptop so it does not get linked, ect, ect,)but the Truth is thats the VERY CORE of the Stealth Guide, and it is waaaay toooo Much to post here, and besides, MOST of us here consider what you are asking about to be VERY Basic information,,,so you CANNOT expect anyone to post all that here,,,and besides,there is FAR more to to successful stealth accounts than that,,

I Suggest that you either buy a Ready made account from one of the many sellers here and take your chances, or get the Stealth guide, read it and come back and ask the forum about what you do not understand,,

yotano211 10-28-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iwantmyebayback (Post 388024)
can some one help me I'm new to any kind of message forum...

Do what slapp says, the book says all that in basic blonde language.

I would go to the library and check out one of those books on "Computers for Dummies". It will explain everything you ever want about basic computer stuff. If you dont know the basics of computer, then your ebay selling history will be very short. And you will lose your last friend who will lend you their computer.

And I would not ever use info from friends or family again. The thing that you mentioned is the main reason why. People get bothered over time.

If you want more info, I would check this site out, Laptop Forums and Notebook Computer Discussion. They are very helpful on everything on laptops. I was a mod there for a little time many, many years ago and trust the guys there with many problems.