eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Suspended In The Past, Needing Some Advice (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/53121-suspended-past-needing-some-advice.html)

Nikegirl 11-16-2012 04:49 AM

Suspended In The Past, Needing Some Advice

Hi All - First off this site is awesome, I stumbled on all this when I ran a search looking to see if there was any way of ever getting my account unblocked - So frustrating, I would pay ebay off just to rectify this.

I too was banned over crappy reasons because I got a few negatives in a short time frame, with many, many positives under my belt. I got told that they would review it in 28 day and to bring up my feedback rating ... and here's the kicker, I wasn't allowed to buy or sell anything and all possible feedback had already been left.

I used to pride myself on my work since I don't have much of an education but knew what I was selling. People recieve their item free due to a delay in shipping, you think they'd at least leave neutral or positive feedback. And if a person is not pleased and refuses full refund if they send the item back , is that really worth a negative... anyways. I was banned with 98.8% positive feedback.

I've wanted to get back to selling but can not figure out how... I saw this site and thought what a blessing but then I started reading the horror stories and how ebay is even nastier than it was when I last used it and I'm reconsidering even wanting to try again.

My heart goes out to every one here cos it's so frustrating and sad being banned.

Now my question is... Will my past misfortune with ebay prevent me from selling on other sites ? If using same paypal (assuming I can still remember my log-in info, change bank info, email, etc as I haven't used it in so long that I really don't have anything associated with it still .. other than same name, house address)

Follow up question would be ... Or is it possible for a person to have 2 paypal accounts with their real info of course ? Because like I said I can't really remember my log-in info, no longer have the same bank accounts etc .. but still have the same address and name of course.

-----

On a side note, can a band person open an ebay account under a business/company name - I even thought of doing that before, registering a business name and all just to be able to use ebay again.

GreenBean 11-16-2012 07:07 AM

Welcome to the forum :)

It is possible to sell again, and even on ebay.

We recommend not using any old info on ebay if you start again

You could consider starting as a new stealth you.

Have a think of that idea.

Good Luck
:pop2: