eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Just got suspended indefinitely on ebay & New here (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/53165-just-got-suspended-indefinitely-ebay-new-here.html)

Gamez 11-17-2012 02:01 PM

Just got suspended indefinitely on ebay & New here

Hello everyone, like the title says ebay just screwed me :smash:. they said I have 4 accounts that are linked to me thats why they are suspending me.

I can continue to buy from ebay they didnt take that away lol.

So I am lost. Ebay does have high fees but I was making money on there.

Can anyone help me get back on track with some knowledge of what to do next.

I never knew ebay was screwing this many people.

Thank you for your time.

Packattack12 11-18-2012 12:29 AM

You came to the right place! Buy the stealth book and ready it 3-4 times. It has all the info you need. If you still have questions come here, tons of people are here to help out.

Duster 11-18-2012 12:37 AM

I was in the same boat a few weeks ago, and they got me back on track here. Read, read, read and ask lots of questions.

bluebird321 11-18-2012 12:59 AM

it does work ..i just made my 1st account... so far so good....

MM78 11-18-2012 01:15 AM

But before you ask A LOT of questions please use the Search Function. 99% of the questions have been answered over 10,000 times in different ways with the same answers.

GreenBean 11-18-2012 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamez (Post 394234)
Can anyone help me get back on track with some knowledge of what to do next.
Thank you for your time.

Welcome to the forum :)

What do you want to do?

What work are you prepared to do to make a new account as a stealth you?

Work out those answers and you start to find the knowledge.

Tell us and we'll help point you to the right answers.

:pop2:

Gamez 11-18-2012 09:12 AM

Thank you everyone , my goal is to get back on track.I am really pissed off at ebay, from there fees and how they treat people, I am gonna make one more phone call to them to talk to the us branch see if they will do anything for me I doubt they will though.how much does it take after the book to get back at selling? Is it even worth gettin back on with ebay? I was lookimg into yesterday eBid Online Auctions .no fees.

Gamez 11-18-2012 03:29 PM

Also I have fees on my ebay account I'm guessing I should pay that it sucks cuz I can't sell on it anymore also I have another eBay account that they do not know about yet it's just a matter of time they ban if or should I just try to delete it ? Also when does these post I make send instantly ? It always has to be accepted by moderator . Thanks

Gamez 11-19-2012 10:45 AM

Can anyone help me out please . Thank you

trseller 11-19-2012 11:04 AM

welcome aboard :)

take a look ebay stealth

Gamez 11-19-2012 11:25 AM

yes Im more then likly gonna get that , but I had some questions before I do that if anyone can help m eout on them? thanks

Gamez 11-19-2012 04:56 PM

anyone there?

Gamez 11-20-2012 12:27 PM

Should I start another thread ??

mattytman 11-20-2012 05:14 PM

Gamez As others have said, welcome to the forums.

Everyone here is willing to help (except stanislav most likely :FF:).

HOWEVER, when TRSELLER asked you to read the stealth guide you responded with yes Im more then likly gonna get that , but I had some questions before I do that if anyone can help m eout on them? thanks

This is simply not good enough mate. 99.9% of the answers you are looking for are contained in that ebook.

We here cannot answer a few questions that you may have before you read the stealth book because it's a very specific discipline.

We might be able to answer let's say "How do I change my IP address?"...but if you don't then pay attention to cookies, user accounts, linking patterns etc etc, then the answers we give you will be useless and you are destined to fail.

Aspkin needs to make some pennies. You've stumbled across an amazing site buddy. We're all here to help one another - but first you must help yourself by purchasing reading then re-reading the Stealth Guide.

If you can't spend a few quid on an eBook that will get you back on eBay then I would imagine this forum won't do you any real favours...

mattytman 11-20-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamez (Post 394435)
Is it even worth gettin back on with ebay? I was lookimg into yesterday eBid Online Auctions .no fees.

For a quick answer to this...

It is VERY worth getting back on with eBay. Providing you do things correctly you are in a stronger position than before if you grasp the full knowledge of stealth.

Don't think about EBid. It's useless. Think why there are 'no fees'. There's no traffic. Nothing rivals eBay and it won't until a member on here unveils his rival site :)

Now buy the stealth guide and come back asap :)

surcerouche 11-20-2012 05:22 PM

What everyone has said is absolutely true. We are not suggesting that you get the stealth books for no reason. There are multiple good reasons to purchase them. I suggest taking a second to take a breath, curse ebay and then purchase the books.
They can help you BEYOND words. Everyone here in this forum can attest to it. Some even use it for other sites as well. It is truly worth the investment. The book is only 30 something dollars, but you as a former bayer know that is a drop in the bucket if you can get back to where you were. Good luck. Again, get the book first, then ask questions. There are some real good people on here that will give invaluable assistance and advice. :thumb:

Johnson1 11-20-2012 06:30 PM

I can tell you from my own experience that the stealth book will get you back on eBay as a stronger seller.

Artisan 11-20-2012 08:36 PM

Hard luck there Gamez .. as it happens i'm 'you' but just a week ahead and i'm basically like :help:. Theres no escaping the nitemare with eb & pp ultimately given the dodgy cloak and dagger they whole thing they are.

I've been going through forums searches all evening here finding previous answers given to the stereotype problems. You need the stealth book, the forum, and a state where ur sure an approach is fool-proof. I do anyway, i dont want to try something thats going to do epic fail.

Regards searching out the already given answers, its frustrating, somes not coherent, somes just posts about doing searches, then .. somes the info.

Good luck .. and brace yourself for some careful consideration of the routes and options through the stealth path.

Gamez 11-21-2012 10:09 AM

K I understand I have the 2010 version of the stealth book already , my brother that passed away bought it and now I have it , he would always talk about it. Is there a newer version out I read it 3 times already and I do understand it , it seems pretty simple, there's just a few questions I have on it like , I can get a new bank account in my name but what about the credit / debit card can I get a new one of those at the same bank and use it ?

incniu 11-21-2012 10:50 AM

Does Ebay knows or monitors this forum??

rsot 11-21-2012 11:22 AM

Welcome to the forums.

eB knows of this forum in all likelihood but monitors? sure maybe open forums but unlikely subscribers or deeper sections.

Artisan 11-21-2012 12:01 PM

I can vouch for how many snides and sneakys on their own site along with a million others.