Cpugeek - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 06-04-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
Default Cpugeek

Hey, how's your auctions going? I remember you said you got suspended a week ago? I just got suspended last week (I stupidly listed too much items like you did too early). I was wondering if you have put any items up on your new account yet, and... do you accept Paypal?

I think some people might notice that I am the same suspended person bc I have the same things. So, I'm taking a break...and working on my store. :D
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-04-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatebay View Post
Hey, how's your auctions going? I remember you said you got suspended a week ago? I just got suspended last week (I stupidly listed too much items like you did too early). I was wondering if you have put any items up on your new account yet, and... do you accept Paypal?

I think some people might notice that I am the same suspended person bc I have the same things. So, I'm taking a break...and working on my store. :D
well there is lot of people that sell the same items as me so I would never get recoginzed.

and no i dont accept paypal and never will!..lol

Both of my accounts is still going strong. i do 20 -25 items at a time 3 day auctions on both accounts
Old 06-04-2007
Threadstarter  

Hey wow.

So basically you just started your new account and you are already doing 20 - 25 auctions?!!!!!
Old 06-04-2007
Threadstarter  

Oh yea, how come when I listed 20 auctions one day I got suspended the same day......? I was doing 7 day auctions but I got suspended before it even turned to day 6!

How are you doing it? LOL
Old 06-04-2007
Threadstarter  

BTW u know I made 4 accounts on the same IP, one got suspended but I continued to use the 3 for around 9-12 months before they become suspended one by one... I didn't get suspended right away. Right now my last user ID that I made on the suspended IP is still going strong. I still log in to this ID right now on my suspended IP and nothing is wrong with it. I don't know why.
Old 06-04-2007

Quote:
Hey wow.

So basically you just started your new account and you are already doing 20 - 25 auctions?!!!!!
yes siiirrrr
Old 06-04-2007

Quote:
BTW u know I made 4 accounts on the same IP, one got suspended but I continued to use the 3 for around 9-12 months before they become suspended one by one... I didn't get suspended right away. Right now my last user ID that I made on the suspended IP is still going strong. I still log in to this ID right now on my suspended IP and nothing is wrong with it. I don't know why.
thats strange mayne
Old 06-04-2007
Threadstarter  

hey, im not a sir but anyways this is my last question....

how do you say that you do not accept paypal?

do you just say, i accept credit cards?

i did this for a while but then buyers paid me with paypal after the auction b/c it technically is still a credit card. then id have to sign up for paypal witha ⊗⊗⊗⊗ nmae, and it wouldn't work....

how do you state your payment terms?

Thanks!
Old 06-05-2007

Quote:
hey, im not a sir but anyways this is my last question....

how do you say that you do not accept paypal?

do you just say, i accept credit cards?

i did this for a while but then buyers paid me with paypal after the auction b/c it technically is still a credit card. then id have to sign up for paypal witha ⊗⊗⊗⊗ nmae, and it wouldn't work....

how do you state your payment terms?

Thanks!
payment terms?? Whats that?? LOL
I dont state payment terms.. I just dont list paypal
Old 06-13-2007

Longevity: 97%

My bad experience : I owned a new account (2 weeks old) and listed 20 items in 2 days. When I tried to list my 21st item, Ebay blocked me saying they limit the numbers of items I can sell. I stupidly wrote them and complained :-) and told them to remove the limit so I can list more. My account was suspended right the next day ....Hard lesson, that's why I am here today. :-)
Old 06-13-2007

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayphobia View Post
My bad experience : I owned a new account (2 weeks old) and listed 20 items in 2 days. When I tried to list my 21st item, Ebay blocked me saying they limit the numbers of items I can sell. I stupidly wrote them and complained :-) and told them to remove the limit so I can list more. My account was suspended right the next day ....Hard lesson, that's why I am here today. :-)
LOL... damn eBay.
Old 06-13-2007
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Same ip, same CC# for all 4 accts?