eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Suspensions question for MC018 & MC999. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/53655-suspensions-question-mc018-mc999.html)

GhostWhoWalks 11-30-2012 07:25 PM

Suspensions question for MC018 & MC999.

(sorry for grammar and spelling errors English is my 2nd language)

Hi guys I am new to the forums. And I just got the stealth package downloaded and will read it tonight but while I read it I wanted to ask a question.

I did the feedback manipulation. (100 feedback in 5 days).

I am still a power seller! If that helps!

I'll explain why. I sell my products world wide and at times my customers in Australia complain cause customs takes a bit longer and they give me a lower DSR and not a nice 5 star due to customs. Even when I post in the auctions that it will take up to 25 business days to get there. I even write that Canadians take up to 15 business days, most people get that mixed up with weekends! They simply don't read it! :mad2: And also at times the post office does not deliver my items 1st class as stated and some customers can be very unhappy and leave you a negative feedback cause the post office took 15 days even if you ship within 1 business day or same day. Eb should have a system where they can see that it is not your fault and get rid of that neg feedback! So I started selling ebooks after 1 year and photos to boost up my feedback to get the last 90 days 400 feedback just to get top seller status back again!

I believe eb should also do something for sellers, that if a buyer is not happy before he leaves a Negative feedback for any reason they should have an option that won't let them unless they have contacted the seller to fix the issue! I believe this would help us sellers out a lot! And out of 100 customers you'll always have that 1% who is unhappy or 3% so yeah hard to please everyone these days!

So I got my account locked for 30 days last night. Cause of the titles I made for auctions. "car photo PRIVATE feedback" so it's feedback manipulation. I was hoping to get a warning and not get my account locked for 30 days! So my fault!

I had about 295 auctions good till cancel! (took me 2 months to set these up with the timing for USA hours). What I like about those is that it keeps records of how many you sold I had some sold 212 and so on. Since Dec 1st 2011 so with this issue now. I bet it's all gone! :( And I can restart selling in 30 days. But no idea if my good till cancel will be up and running or got to restart it from ZERO again! :(

So my question is.

Will my "Good till cancel" auctions be gone and I have to restart them from zero?

And should I start going stealth? (also I am out of Luxembourg in Europe). And opening bank accounts is not a walk in the park for different addresses but I am sure I can pull it off, with time and money. I need to keep it registered in this country due to a few reasons. One because I live in Luxembourg! :) (I know paypal and most companies are registered here).

I had top rated seller for a few months, and a good amount of sales each month 125 to 165 per month. Then when I lost it due to DSR cause of a few problems with shipping. I am below standard and have a 21 day hold on my account! Even at times post office won't show up even with tracking or package is stuck at a location for over a week so I even reship out to the customer at times I even give them a refund so they can be happy and leave me a good positive feedback! And a 5 star rating!

Sorry this was a bit long!

Thank you in advance, GWW!

Thank you for reading also!!!

rsot 12-01-2012 05:06 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best. Lond story but good to learn from.

GhostWhoWalks 12-01-2012 06:30 AM

I was happy that someone replied! lol It's fine I'll find out if I still have those auctions up after my 30 days are up!

If I resell photos just cause of low rating due to shipping time! I won't be putting the words "Feedback" in the title no more! And they had removed the 100 feedback I got within those days also.

And thank you for the welcome! :) :laugh:

GreenBean 12-01-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 397530)
Welcome to the forums - all the best. Lond story but good to learn from.

rsot,

he's not from London though.

He said he is from Luxemborg.

Those glasses must be getting worse

:pound:

Elijah 12-01-2012 08:50 AM

Ah, London, the best city in the world arguably...