eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   >>> Starting Over ... Again... << But--staying On!!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/5471-starting-over-again-but-staying.html)

ebayhateluv 06-26-2008 05:33 PM

>>> Starting Over ... Again... << But--staying On!!!

HI FOlks:
I know there is bits and pieces of this all over the forum.. BUT, recently seems like a rash of folks have been suspended, I get pms.. "I'm lost--please help", or
"Ive got the Stealth book-but dont know what to do now"--etc.

Well- Heres just a shortcut--- A,B,C

(For the Tenured members--please add content so the newbies are helped even more!!)--Thanks!

A,B,C's---of GETTING BACK + STAYING ON>>>>>>>>> :)

A.) First--I'd become a Registered Supporter of the forum--upper right-red box--Subscribe--It gets you into the members only sections, and I know "myself"--If i see you are a registered supporter--I am more likely to divulge "secret info".. :)
By the way- to subscribe--its Ridiculously cheap! (I think Aspkin made a mistake and forgot to add a ZERO to the price??)

B.) I'd then get the New STEALTH E-Book--this was designed by both Aspkin and his Partner, who combined have over 2 Decades Experience on the Bay!
--It is jammed packed with 'ALL THE THINGS YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT EBAY BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK... :)

I'd spend the weekend reading the book--even re-reading certain sections, and taking good notes
>> I, Myself had to go to a quiet place to absorb the book--alot of distractions, could "cost you plenty" IF you miss a MAIN POINT!!!!

>> The BIGGEST REASONS--for getting the Stealth book--
It Not only gets you back on----BUT-=-like in my case--It KEEPS YOU BACK ON!

C.) Now- youve got access to the Forum, You ve got the "Keys to the Kingdom", Youre ready for "ACTION"!
--Now I;d get my pc straight--understand about i.p. changing,etc.
-I'd decide what my 'NEW ME" is gonna be called--- :)
--I;'d decide on my "NEW" phone service--
--I;d decide on 'HOW IM GONNA BE A NEWBIE selling--even if i was previously a 11 year veteran???
(btw-they have anti-fraud software JUST TO Find this out!~)

--I'd stay on this FORUM--daily--reading posts- contributing any questions/experiences--

We are a Unique group of Individuals--who want to support our Families, sell our goods and have a better life! We HELP EACH OTHER here..
-- Theres hardly a day that goes by--that "I" do not learn something new...

SO_-thats my 2 cents-- (Ive summarized --what really takes about a GOOD WEEK--to get back going--taking new photos,etc,,,, CREATING A NEW YOU!)--

SO-- GOOD LUCK _ and PLEASE share --as one thing I/we may miss on an ebay msg or warning--if read about here--could save our account and our Livelihood!

greg2414 06-26-2008 05:42 PM

good thread ehl :))))