eBay Suspension MC999 email for no reason, Can anyone help me get reinstated - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-01-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default eBay Suspension MC999 email for no reason, Can anyone help me get reinstated

Hi, I stumbled onto this forum trying to get more info about my eBay suspension and I hope someone here can help me.

To give you guys the info, here is my situation. I have had my personal eBay account since 2001, it has 382 Feedback right now mostly from selling over the years. In the last month I became a bronze power seller and a Top Rated Seller. Also I work for a company that selling primarily on Amazon but also on eBay. About 2 months ago my boss asked me if I would like to take some of his items (separate from the businesses products) and sell them on ebay for him from home using my own account but just sending the paypal payments to him. He gave me $5 bucks an auction for each item I listed and it was a great extra money I could make while hanging out at home after work. I maintained a 100% average, I shipped probably 195/200 items through ebay and the other 5 I used Fedex and uploaded the tracking numbers.

Then suddenly I got the following email from eBay, that my account was limited, and the same thing happened to our account at work. The message I pasted below said I needed to upload tracking which was weird because I do upload tracking already.

I called ebay and spoke to a Trust and Safety Supervisor. He said I was suspended because my account was linked to another one that was suspended. And once the problem is fixed with the other account I should be able to sell again, and he recommended I respond to the message and explain my situation, which I did. Today I got a message back saying I was indefinitely suspended and can no longer sell on ebay because of my practices?!! I pasted it below as 2nd message.

Can anyone please help me. eBay is extremely vague about what is wrong in the first place and I don't know what to do.

Thank you to anyone who has any input or information to give.
Rick C

First Message on Dec. 29th
MC011 Your eBay selling account has been limited
"To help you be a successful seller and ensure a safe experience for the eBay community, your account has been restricted until additional information can be verified or obtained and we're able to confirm that your use of services meets the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement.

I understand that this process may seem confusing. Please let me explain a little more about it. We're committed to reducing both fraud and negative buying experiences on eBay. To maintain a safe marketplace, we sometimes restrict selling activity, end active items, or suspend accounts until additional information can be verified or obtained. These actions are not necessarily meant to be a reflection of your account's activity, but rather a preventative measure.

Learn more about eBay's User Agreement:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

To appeal process this restriction, please review the following guidelines:

-- Provide proof of delivery for all of the items sold on your eBay account. This may be in the form of feedback left from buyers. If you prefer, you can submit tracking numbers for each of the items shipped. This will help show buyers more of your selling history and will also allow us to confirm that your items have been shipped.

If you'd like to fax the tracking information, send it here:
eBay
Attention: SRM Appeals
(801) 880-7018

To upload tracking to my eBay:
1. Go to My eBay. You may need to sign in.
2. In the "Activity" tab, click the "Sold" link.
3. Select the item(s) for uploading.
4. Click the "Add tracking number" button. You'll be redirected to the Add/Edit/Delete Tracking number page, where you can enter tracking numbers for the selected carrier.
5. Enter the tracking information.

If you use Selling Manager Pro to manage your orders:
1. Go to Selling Manager Pro > Sold.
2. Select the appropriate item(s).
3. Click the "Add Tracking Number" button."

2nd Message:

"To help keep our website a safer place for buyers and sellers, your account will be restricted from selling indefinitely.

Our decision is based on evidence from our records. We're not comfortable with your selling practices or business model, and we feel they don't help to promote a positive buying and selling environment.

Even though you can't sell on our website, you can still use your account to buy or bid on items. For more information on the basics of buying, please visit:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/basics.html

Please remember that you can't use other accounts or register new accounts to sell on eBay. If you do, your accounts could be limited, restricted, or suspended.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

H69715"
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-23-2013

Longevity: 65%
Default I would like to help

Hi,
Just wondering what information did you provide Ebay when you provided them your tracking information. What did you say in your first email reply back to them?
This is important for me to help.

Thanks. Hope to help.
Old 01-30-2013

Longevity: 64%

I have had that happen to me. I sold LIfeproof cases from overseas, and they blocked my account. Why did they do that to me when others sell the same case for phones?