eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Sometimes ebay listing immediately posts and sometimes does not appear! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/55209-sometimes-ebay-listing-immediately-posts-sometimes-does-not-appear.html)

rocketman 01-10-2013 12:52 AM

Sometimes ebay listing immediately posts and sometimes does not appear!

When I list an item under a stealth ebay account, Sometimes ebay listing immediately posts and sometimes does not appear and after 2 hours the account will be either suspended or restricted!, what is the reason?

When I confirm the ebay account to lift limit $5000, after couple of weeks, the limit goes to $500!!.

anyone knows how ebay really works, since they have been changing alot during the past couple of months!!

GreenBean 01-10-2013 12:59 AM

Majority of us are looking for that elusive answer regarding the limits.

trial and error for many.

If the new accounts are getting zapped at once, it may relate to the way they are made.

Would you like to outline what you do?

rocketman 01-10-2013 02:00 AM

HI Greenbean,

Here is how I create my ebay accounts:

1- get new ip address
2- clear cookies of chrome or IE.
3- create an ebay account ( I use real address of anyone's with a random name)
4- i use vanilla visa card to add to ebay and sometimes i add to paypal.
5-I list an item, i do some research on ebay to show history like how much ebay fees and stuff like that..
6- i list item, sometimes, the item passes and it appears and sometimes, if it does not appear with in 1 minute, that means ebay going to remove it and restricted my account %100 , i just got one restricted. so am puzzled.

is there another way not having to to buy a vcc every time i need to create an ebay account? also any free phone forwarding ?

now the above is my way to create an ebay account, what is your way?

Batman 01-10-2013 03:13 AM

most probably you list em too quick and not fully verify the pp im guessin..

NoneOther 01-15-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocketman (Post 409148)
HI Greenbean,

Here is how I create my ebay accounts:

1- get new ip address
2- clear cookies of chrome or IE.
3- create an ebay account ( I use real address of anyone's with a random name)
4- i use vanilla visa card to add to ebay and sometimes i add to paypal.
5-I list an item, i do some research on ebay to show history like how much ebay fees and stuff like that..
6- i list item, sometimes, the item passes and it appears and sometimes, if it does not appear with in 1 minute, that means ebay going to remove it and restricted my account %100 , i just got one restricted. so am puzzled.

is there another way not having to to buy a vcc every time i need to create an ebay account? also any free phone forwarding ?

now the above is my way to create an ebay account, what is your way?

First thing I would hazard a guess at is that you are not creating separate user accounts.

Secondly you are using Chrome which should be avoided at all costs, it is almost impossible to completely remove cookies and private data from it.

Thirdly I would say there are probably more solid ways of creating accounts than you are currently using

Lastly I would guess the items your listing are considered too high a risk on a new account