Starting again in stealth mode - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-15-2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 563
Thanks: 34
Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via Skype™ to AuctionsDenied
Default Starting again in stealth mode

Lost my job of 20 years in June.
I started listing books through half.com back in August, then I started selling feminine accesories in October of last year. Last Saturday I woke up and saw that I was kicked off ebay.
Bought E-bay-Stealth on Sunday.
Ready to get back on by Thursday.
I had grown my business to $4,000 a week in sales.
How many listings are considered stealth?
Is it wise to open up a store?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuctionsDenied For This Useful Post:
Packattack12 (01-18-2013), zoneout (01-22-2013)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 01-18-2013
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 41,970
Thanks: 5,467
Thanked 8,997 Times in 7,022 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Send an email to

support@auctionstealth.com

to get your subscription activated.

Put all the details on in the message.
__________________
Ever look at someone and think “WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
AuctionsDenied (01-18-2013)
  #3  
Old 01-18-2013
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 41,970
Thanks: 5,467
Thanked 8,997 Times in 7,022 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default

I can appreciate you eagerness to get back to selling.

It's not the best of ideas to rush back. That's when mistakes occur.

If an account is stealth, one item might be too much.

What was the notice from ebay?


Apart from getting similar earnings, what plans to you have in mind to be stealth?
__________________
Ever look at someone and think “WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
AuctionsDenied (01-18-2013)
  #4  
Old 01-18-2013
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 563
Thanks: 34
Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via Skype™ to AuctionsDenied
Default

Here was the message I received.

To help keep our website a safer place for buyers and sellers, your account will be restricted from selling indefinitely.

Our decision is based on evidence from our records. We're not comfortable with your selling practices or business model, and we feel they don't help to promote a positive buying and selling environment.

Even though you can't sell on our website, you can still use your account to buy or bid on items. For more information on the basics of buying, please visit:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/basics.html

Please remember that you can't use other accounts or register new accounts to sell on eBay. If you do, your accounts could be limited, restricted, or suspended.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
I can appreciate you eagerness to get back to selling.

It's not the best of ideas to rush back. That's when mistakes occur.

If an account is stealth, one item might be too much.

What was the notice from ebay?


Apart from getting similar earnings, what plans to you have in mind to be stealth?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-18-2013
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 563
Thanks: 34
Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via Skype™ to AuctionsDenied
Default

I purchased eBay Stealth on Monday and I must have read over it 20 times and each time I read it another point clicks in my head.
I picked up 7 used wireless routers off of craigslist and have tested them all to make sure they work and that they are getting different IP and they are all good to go. I p-touched each one with the wireless name and ebay user 1 through 7. (Got to keep organized).

Set up two google numbers to be forwarded to my cell phone for now.

Currently trying to figure out which mail forwarding company/mail box rental companies to go through.

Big family so names and accounts are covered.

Also trying to figure out which gift cards to use by reading threads. Should I just be buying a $20 pre paid card for verification.

This is where I am at so far.

Any words of wisdom to help me along the stealth path
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-18-2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 168
Thanks: 13
Thanked 20 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Avoid google voice, try magicjack for phone verification.

And one vanlila prepaid card for paypal verification, register the same zip code that you have on paypal with one vanilla.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rayraymond1218 For This Useful Post:
random_user (01-20-2013)
  #7  
Old 01-18-2013
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 563
Thanks: 34
Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via Skype™ to AuctionsDenied
Default

Does it matter what the amount should be on the prepaid card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayraymond1218 View Post
Avoid google voice, try magicjack for phone verification.

And one vanlila prepaid card for paypal verification, register the same zip code that you have on paypal with one vanilla.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-18-2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 168
Thanks: 13
Thanked 20 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuctionsDenied View Post
Does it matter what the amount should be on the prepaid card?
Nope but make sure that there is enough balance(1.95) to left withdraw limit
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-19-2013
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,611
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,355 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (47)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuctionsDenied View Post
I purchased eBay Stealth on Monday and I must have read over it 20 times and each time I read it another point clicks in my head.
I picked up 7 used wireless routers off of craigslist and have tested them all to make sure they work and that they are getting different IP and they are all good to go. I p-touched each one with the wireless name and ebay user 1 through 7. (Got to keep organized).

Set up two google numbers to be forwarded to my cell phone for now.

Currently trying to figure out which mail forwarding company/mail box rental companies to go through.

Big family so names and accounts are covered.

Also trying to figure out which gift cards to use by reading threads. Should I just be buying a $20 pre paid card for verification.

This is where I am at so far.

Any words of wisdom to help me along the stealth path
No reason for 7 routers at all. One will work just fine.

I have 500 accounts and few mail boxes. No need for lots of them unless you have lots of returns.

Buy a vcc from one of our sellers to get you started so you will do it correctly.

No reason to use family names either.

As I told you earlier, it takes a lot of time to learn how to be successful at this. Many vets here are extremely good but also will be the first to tell you the learn something new everyday and if you are not up on it you can lose a ton of accounts fast.

Reading down through the majority of the forum sections and reading a page or two back will teach you a ton.

I read for countless hours for more then a year before it hit me that I finally understand it now. Still learning after 4 years.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
biggunn (01-23-2013), Packattack12 (01-23-2013)
  #10  
Old 01-19-2013
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 41,970
Thanks: 5,467
Thanked 8,997 Times in 7,022 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuctionsDenied View Post
I thought this was an updated version.

Please let me know what things I am doing wrong???
It is the current version.

However, what is written is not set in stone.

If you have done all that you say, then some of those steps are not as feasible as mentioned in the book.

This is why I asked you to follow up to get your subscription activated.

When that happens you will have access to the subscribers' forum. There's a whole heap of thread for your assistance.
__________________
Ever look at someone and think “WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-19-2013
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,611
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,355 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (47)
Default

Question---


Your headline reads

Starting again in stealth mode.

So did you lose your real account for selling books and ladies items?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-19-2013
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,611
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,355 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (47)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuctionsDenied View Post
Lost my job of 20 years in June.
I started listing books through half.com back in August, then I started selling feminine accesories in October of last year. Last Saturday I woke up and saw that I was kicked off ebay.
Bought E-bay-Stealth on Sunday.
Ready to get back on by Thursday.
I had grown my business to $4,000 a week in sales.
How many listings are considered stealth?
Is it wise to open up a store?

What exactly is feminine accessories?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-19-2013
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 563
Thanks: 34
Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via Skype™ to AuctionsDenied
Default

I started off with half.com selling books.
Then it got tied into ebay.
I expanded to selling scarves and make up.
Then one morning on a Saturday, as I was preparing to ship out merchandise that is when I got zapped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
Question---

Your headline reads

Starting again in stealth mode.

So did you lose your real account for selling books and ladies items?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-20-2013
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 57,942
Thanks: 4,602
Thanked 7,059 Times in 6,430 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (7)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuctionsDenied View Post
How many listings are considered stealth?
Is it wise to open up a store?
LISTINGS are NOT considered stealth - stealth is how you setup the account.

That being said, you never should go gung ho from the start.

Opening up a store can be done but realize that you may not have a lot of sales at fixed prices.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-22-2013
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 563
Thanks: 34
Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via Skype™ to AuctionsDenied
Default

I stand corrected.
I meant listings under a stealth account.
rsot, Thank You for the feedback.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
LISTINGS are NOT considered stealth - stealth is how you setup the account.

That being said, you never should go gung ho from the start.

Opening up a store can be done but realize that you may not have a lot of sales at fixed prices.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-22-2013
Mr2005's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 259
Thanks: 1
Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayraymond1218 View Post
Avoid google voice, try magicjack for phone verification.

And one vanlila prepaid card for paypal verification, register the same zip code that you have on paypal with one vanilla.
Can you speak more to magic jack.. Are u buying a magic jack for each acct?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-23-2013
zoneout's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,296
Thanks: 285
Thanked 256 Times in 196 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2005 View Post
Can you speak more to magic jack.. Are u buying a magic jack for each acct?
imo better options than mj for stealth
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-23-2013
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 407
Thanked 661 Times in 489 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoneout View Post
imo better options than mj for stealth
Personally I find TracFone the best for phone verification and starting stealth accounts. Once you establish you account 5-6 months down the line you can go to Googlevoice. I also think Simon Mall Gifcards work the best. You have to get the Visa or Mastercard ones though the AMEX you can't register Stealth info on the AMEX.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-23-2013
Rippedoffagain's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 265
Thanks: 1
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 61%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Half accounts going down 1 by one maybe listing to fast 10 items apiece maybe dollar amount is to hi Keep getting mc169 ? Have to restart up again and again may be the vanilla visa is the cause they are older exp date..HMMMMM
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
E-bay stable business: Can it be done on stealth mode? Etycoon Subscriber Discussions 7 01-31-2013 10:41 PM
Last question i have before entering stealth mode susher23 UK PayPal Talk 2 10-30-2012 06:49 PM
best stealth mode pp withdraw? random_user Credit Card Alternatives 8 05-30-2011 06:47 PM
Follow Me As I Go Into Stealth Mode. -A Fresh Start. JohnGult Subscriber Discussions 17 04-04-2011 03:43 PM
stealth mode brandrich30 Introductions 1 03-20-2011 02:34 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts