eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Suspension for me and 2 fam members (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/55558-suspension-me-2-fam-members.html)

Florida 01-19-2013 09:56 AM

Suspension for me and 2 fam members

My account was suspend perminatly for shill betting. I also did not send a few items out i sold after eBay would not credit me fees from a stolen ups account. My paypal was also shut down perminatly. The other account I used for shill betting was my girlfriends and her eBay and paypal also got shut down perminatly. I tried to use my dads eBay and paypal from my office (never used that ip with eBay or paypal with the other accounts) and his paypal was shut down perminatly.

Questions.

1. Will my dads eBay get shut down or do you think he can use xoom or skrill as a alt to paypal?

2. With eBay stealth would I be setting up "different" unrelated accounts to me or would I be setting up accounts related to me.

3. Does anyone have advice on getting any of the 3 suspended accounts back in good standing or is it a loosing battle? My girlfriend called eBay a bunch and they told her no chance.

4. Any suggestions or direction? Please help.

Thanks

john456 01-20-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

shill betting", " I also did not send a few items out i sold " ,"The other account I used for shill betting was my girlfriends" => My account was suspend perminatly
This forum is for hard working ebayer who despite doing everything right still get the boot.

Stealth will not help you if you keep doing what you are doing.

Roscoe 01-20-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Florida (Post 412034)
My account was suspend perminatly for shill betting.

As it should be. :rolleyes:

Futuremogul888 01-20-2013 05:41 PM

"Shill betting".....What a genius. You deserved the boot and I hope you never get back on Ebay. You , are one of the few examples on here of someone who deserves to be permanently banned from Ebay. You certainly won't get any help from me to get back on.

NoneOther 01-20-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Florida (Post 412034)
My account was suspend perminatly for shill betting. I also did not send a few items out i sold after eBay would not credit me fees from a stolen ups account. My paypal was also shut down perminatly. The other account I used for shill betting was my girlfriends and her eBay and paypal also got shut down perminatly. I tried to use my dads eBay and paypal from my office (never used that ip with eBay or paypal with the other accounts) and his paypal was shut down perminatly.

Questions.

1. Will my dads eBay get shut down or do you think he can use xoom or skrill as a alt to paypal?

2. With eBay stealth would I be setting up "different" unrelated accounts to me or would I be setting up accounts related to me.

3. Does anyone have advice on getting any of the 3 suspended accounts back in good standing or is it a loosing battle? My girlfriend called eBay a bunch and they told her no chance.

4. Any suggestions or direction? Please help.

Thanks

You reap what you sow.

e/b and p/p got it right this time

No help here buddy

Sandy D 01-20-2013 06:13 PM

Shill bidding screws those who work hard and try to do things right.

If anything ticks me off it is shill bidding.

If you do not have faith in your product or have enough research and marketing skills to get the money you want for an item you need to find another hobby.

Roscoe 01-20-2013 06:18 PM

It's about one word-GREED! :smash:

Futuremogul888 01-20-2013 06:23 PM

It is about stupidity. Items tend to go at market value on Ebay. Shill bidding very rarely accomplishes anything but to get you banned.

stealthninja 01-21-2013 02:55 PM

honestly the stealth ebay guide can help you get back on ebay, however, you must not do what you did ever again or you will be "toast" .. most people who are on here have been wrongly banned/suspended either because of ebay or because of some other ebayer like you.

Good luck.