eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Question on Opening a Buying Account - Already have multiple accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/57072-question-opening-buying-account-already-have-multiple-accounts.html)

Zog 02-24-2013 08:53 PM

Question on Opening a Buying Account - Already have multiple accounts

Ok Guys - Hopefully you can help me out -

Back in Dec had my main selling account (20k+ feedback) indefinitely restricted due to low dsr ratings - In addition to that account, I also have two other accounts I used to selling which are ok - in the email ebay sent me I am still allowed to buy off the site.

At this time I am not wanting to setup a stealth account for selling - but I am wanting to buy off ebay. Both my paypal accounts are clean & in good standing.

I do not want to have any of my items shipped to my address that I am living at & would like them to be shipped to a private mailbox that I now have setup. To be frank - I do not want to give ebay my private mailbox address on my toasted account just to be able to buy again ( I don't mind - but would prefer not to )

Basically want to know the following:

If I created another account say with a business name for buying & shipped to my private mailbox would it be traceable at all to my old accounts in anyway if I still paid with my paypal accounts.

If it isnt traceable - (considering I completely wipe my computers use different routers etc. etc. ) will I run the risk of potentially having my buying account shut down in the future due to altered information, or should I just switch one of my other accounts that werent suspended over for buying purposes only?

I hope this makes sense in a nutshell - I still find ebay a great place for sourcing certain items as there are other venues that you can sell on & dont have to deal with alot of the bull**** to sell on ebay....

Thanks in advance guys

Zog

rsot 03-03-2013 10:09 AM

If you have used the private mailbox on the eb or pp platform before, you can be linked to your old accounts.

If not - so its a FRESH address - if you follow stealth principles, you less likely be linked.

Sandy D 03-04-2013 03:52 AM

Everything new from a PO box, user account, phone etc etc

Roscoe 03-04-2013 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zog (Post 425053)
Ok
I do not want to have any of my items shipped to my address that I am living at & would like them to be shipped to a private mailbox that I now have setup. To be frank - I do not want to give ebay my private mailbox address on my toasted account just to be able to buy again ( I don't mind - but would prefer not to )

Basically want to know the following:

If I created another account say with a business name for buying & shipped to my private mailbox would it be traceable at all to my old accounts in anyway if I still paid with my paypal accounts.

Zog

Previously used Mailbox? :faint:

TonyAlmeida 03-07-2013 09:28 PM

For Buyer account I just create new one and using the same real information with the ban seller account. It's just work fine for me. I currently have 3 buyer account and buy everyday no problem.

GreenBean 03-07-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zog (Post 425053)
Ok Guys - Hopefully you can help me out -

At this time I am not wanting to setup a stealth account for selling - but I am wanting to buy off ebay. Both my paypal accounts are clean & in good standing.

If it isnt traceable - (considering I completely wipe my computers use different routers etc. etc. ) will I run the risk of potentially having my buying account shut down in the future due to altered information, or should I just switch one of my other accounts that werent suspended over for buying purposes only?

I hope this makes sense in a nutshell - I still find ebay a great place for sourcing certain items as there are other venues that you can sell on & dont have to deal with alot of the bull**** to sell on ebay....

Thanks in advance guys

Zog

Makes sense.

Not doable.

Using the old paypals ( regardless of being clean) will link your new account.

Choices are: either make brand new with ALL info new stealth.
or
Use the little gift from ebay of still being allowed to buy & use the existing address.

Think carefully. If your suspension was not able to sell for an indefinite period, buying on that account over say 12 months, may benefit you.

Again, your choice.
:spy:

Zog 03-09-2013 02:50 AM

Account

So you guys think if I were to keep buying on the account in 12 months they may consider reinstating the account even though its indefinite?

Also - I have not used the private mailbox whatsoever for eBay or Paypal - I refuse to give them more information than needed and sure as hell not
Giving out more information to ruin a poss stealth address

So said mailbox is clean - was never used for any Paypal/eBay accounts in anyway