eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Need advice on my ebay account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/5726-need-advice-my-ebay-account.html)

cheekyboxer 07-03-2008 03:56 PM

Need advice on my ebay account

Hello, I have an ebay account 1000+ feedbacks, I had two PP accounts and both got suspended. My ebay account didn't. I opened up a new account with the advice from this board and the ebay stealth. It has been working for a month+ and is verified. I have not made any withdrawals but have been taking payments. I have been using CCNow and figuring out other ways to keep the balance down. From reading some recent posts, it sounds like they will eventually ask for my SSN/limit the account. Would it be wise to start using another PP account that I just verified for a few months and then start another verified PP account in few months from now? Would ebay become suspicious changing PP accounts to frequently?

jerkyboy1 07-03-2008 05:13 PM

hi. i suggest you try to receive all payment via merchant account. If you want to go the paypal route then you're eventually setting yourself up to lose your eBay account guaranteed. The first problem is even if you keep using different paypal accounts for the one eBay account when you eventually run into a problem with PayPal all PayPal accounts will be lost and linked and your eBay account also. Second, say everything is going great with PayPal and out of the blue they limit you wanting some information which you can't provide like ssn or something else then you're screwed. Not only will your PayPal account be limited but eBay permanently forever until the paypal is reinstated and they will not budge, you will receive a message when logging into your eBay account stating your account is restricted until the problems with your PayPal accounts are resolute.

If you want to use PayPal even to receive few payments linked to your ebay account make sure you can confirm the social security # as well as any other information they might request and then you will be fine, but still try to use PayPal infrequently.

cheekyboxer 07-03-2008 05:54 PM

That's fine, sound advice. The merchant account seems like a lot of work to get started, I would rather just keep what I have going. It's credible, I sell techy things so buyers get a lot of confidence when they see that. Here is a different question, has anyone been suspended using PP who has not withdrawn money out? But only used it to buy things on ebay/elsewhere? (also not using the debit card).