eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   New return address for eBay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/57834-new-return-address-ebay.html)

jph948 03-15-2013 01:41 PM

New return address for eBay

I'm new here and just ordered the stealth book. But of course, I have questions.
Once I set up a new eBay account and PayPal with all new info, how do I set up a mailing sending and return address that is real . In other words, if an item is returned, I would need to get it. Can i attach a new PO box that has never been on eBay before? I could I use an old eBay address for the return, but change the suite number? Would that work or do I need am entirely new address?
If so, I see where people have 100 new stealth accounts. They can't possibly be paying $20 a month for each PO box per account.
That seems to be the glitch for me. Please help

Ukdirect 03-15-2013 01:50 PM

First question is are you planning on having alot of returns? If so maybe you need to think about selling a different product.

Whats the value of your items? if they are only low value items and your only getting one or two return requests per month maybe its cheaper just to refund?

BigCJ 03-15-2013 02:03 PM

You shouldn't link in any way.
Even with returns.
Sometimes, ebay reps/employees purchase goods from ebay, no matter what the value. And you wouldnt want them to get snoopy and try to look up the return addy, especially if it is different from the original shipping address on the label.

I see where people have 100 new stealth accounts. They can't possibly be paying $20 a month for each PO box per account.

Not true. Many of the members here have many po boxes. (yes, some have hundreds)

Start small with around 2-4 accounts and PO boxes. They are cheap and you can get more as your business expands and you understand the concept.
Some places offer discounts for many PO boxes.

Sandy D 03-15-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjmixers (Post 431519)
You shouldn't link in any way.
Even with returns.
Sometimes, ebay reps/employees purchase goods from ebay, no matter what the value. And you wouldnt want them to get snoopy and try to look up the return addy, especially if it is different from the original shipping address on the label.

I see where people have 100 new stealth accounts. They can't possibly be paying $20 a month for each PO box per account.

Not true. Many of the members here have many po boxes. (yes, some have hundreds)

:yar::yar::yar::yar::yar:
:typing:

Start small with around 2-4 accounts and PO boxes. They are cheap and you can get more as your business expands and you understand the concept.
Some places offer discounts for many PO boxes.

Stop talking about me CJ......

You should not need many POs if you either dont allow returns ( may hurt sales ) or describe your items well.

For cheap items and not worth the hassle tell them to keep the item and refund. First ask them why etc so they just dont abuse you over and over.

jph948 03-15-2013 08:51 PM

Returns

These are fine art prints from $150 to $299 & I offer 14 days for returns.
Too expensive to give away. Sometimes buyers change their minds or have buyers remorse.

zoneout 03-15-2013 10:10 PM

Just include a return shipping label in every box to whatever address you want.