eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   ebay linked me with my father's account, PLEASE help!!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/58321-ebay-linked-me-my-fathers-account-please-help.html)

hemini 03-28-2013 05:30 PM

ebay linked me with my father's account, PLEASE help!!!

Hello all,

Hopefully someone can shed some light for me here. I have searched and searched, but similar situations are kind of hard to find.

I am going to try to make this short as possible... haha

My father was/is (I don't talk to him ANYMORE) about to evicted again... before that I had asked him if he had anything else to sell. Before he and my mother divorced in 2007 he had amassed over 100K in sports cards via ebay. After the divorce and recession, he lost all of his personal wealth and subsequently started selling off his collection... At this moment he has/had no internet nor even a bank account with anything in it. I offered to sell whatever he had on ebay out of good faith, I ask if I should use his ebay ID, but he said he closed it... innocently I just said, okay I'll use mine! The card collection I was going to sell for him was over 5K, so I had to contact ebay to have my selling limit raised. While on the phone, I was completely honest with ebay. I told them the situation and that my dad had said he had closed his account since he had removed his bank account from paypal. They asked his account name and everything... I was honest :doh: (red flags should have been going off in my head :doh:) After putting me on hold, ebay came back and informed me that my account was now suspended and I had been linked with my father's account. I have things I have to sell, but after HOURS of talking with ebay... I have nothing. Last I talked to them, they had made an appeal case, but I haven't heard back. HOWEVER, they will not tell me why his account was suspended for...owing money would be my guess... but even the MC197 email I got asks me to sign into his account... WTF, I don't know his ebay id. Obviously, I was trying to sell something for him, and that was my mistake, I took his word, and he lied to me. But I was nothing but honest and his mistakes are again hurting me. They told me that they should have connected the accounts earlier via addresses, but my father hasn't lived in this home since 2007. He apparently was using the address though as his primary one when whatever ebay suspended his account for happened.

What can I do? I need to sell some things as soon as possible, and would like to use ebay. My account was created in 2009 with my college address, but now uses my home address (the same he was using on his ebay id even though he was divorced from my mother and not living here)...

What do you all suggest I do?

Thanks in advance!

gulaga 04-02-2013 12:14 AM

read the stealth guide and go stealth with at least few backup accs

rsot 04-02-2013 12:43 PM

What you should do is now understand stealth, make new LINKFREE accounts, and operate well.

Your explanation is not new - lots of folx have had this. :)

HunterStudios 04-04-2013 10:15 AM

I would read through the Stealth Guide at least twice and write out a list of steps you need to take to gather information and make a stealth account. Make sure you fully understand each step otherwise it will not work.

If you understand it and follow the directions exactly, you will be back to selling in no time.

a.v.limited 04-12-2013 04:09 AM

maybe open another account but start slowly

best way forward

Sandy D 04-14-2013 11:25 PM

If you have plenty of stock and want to make money on ebay you need to have multiple accounts up and running.

Learning stealth is a must and once you get the hang of how to use the methods and make good decisions you will be up and running in time.

rsot 04-16-2013 11:38 AM

Welcome to the forums hemini - heed the advice and get reading right away