eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC021 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Help Needed (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/58721-mc021-fpa-notice-ebay-registration-suspension-help-needed.html)

greggory 04-07-2013 09:46 PM

MC021 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Help Needed

I have recently had my eBay/PayPal suspended for reasons that I am not sure.

if it was because I had multiple accounts that had the same software being sold and in this this case would I need to say that these were all my accounts when I talk to eBay to try and resolve this matter?

I was on the phone with an eBay representative but I quickly ended the call while on hold. i was thinking I may have incriminated and shot myself in the foot and said something that they could have used to suspend my other accounts indefinitely. so i am trying to get all info that I can before speaking with them again so I don't say the wrong thing,

I have three accounts sell software on all three two of them which have my name, one with my Dad's info. Could this be the cause they took down both listings, because it wasn't a copy write violation which I have had in the past and had to prove it's legitimacy that it wasn't a fraud.

this time it is for reasons I have not experienced yet and I want to get as much info before calling eBay and pursuing this any further!

greggory 04-08-2013 08:26 AM

I was definitely looking to call eBay back today with an explanation regarding what happened. Am I allowed to have three accounts all linked to the same paypal address selling similar items such as software?

None of these ebay names have ever been suspended, two are in my name and the other one is in my dad's...I just want to get an idea as to what to say to eBay when I call them up.
I just opened another account and decided to start selling on it with 0 feedback.

Could this possibly be why they suspended me also while thinking I was selling fraudulent software?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, because right now I am at a loss as to why this happened!

rsot 04-08-2013 02:21 PM

You have been linked HARD and are experiencing problems from linking...and you have used your dad's info so he will have future problems too. sad state of affairs. Was your software legit?

Either way, you had better learn about stealth and make new accounts LINKFREE.

MM78 04-08-2013 05:51 PM

Selling the exact same product across multiple accounts that are linked is a major violation.
That alone probably got you banned, also when calling eBay you need to have all your info on hand and be ready to answer any question...calling and hanging up just makes you look suspicious.

Also, your software could have been a problem, were you selling legit software and if so, can you prove it's legit?

GreenBean 04-08-2013 06:12 PM

ebay are reacting to your set-up of multiple names on the accounts.

Names should always be the same ( for the future)

The fact you are also listing items that are highly flagged is another issue.

Are you also saying you went on listing 'software' after having a listing pulled? What made you do that?

You better be able to prove the software is 100% legit.

Take a long hard look at all of this.

ebay are not likely to like much that you say. You will need to be a smooth talker to deal with this.

Before you call them, post what you might say on here. That might help a little.

Start thinking stealth using the correct methods too.

:ranger:

greggory 04-08-2013 10:39 PM

Well I am having a lady over that has been in Internet Marketing for over 17 years and she is a guru with SEO-- I hope she is as good in eBay/paypal as well (she's doing my taxes for me)

But yes the software is 100% legit and I am able to prove this as well.

You are right they started questioning me like an interrogation to figure out what all accounts were linked to the same paypal and I told them two and they asked me if that was all as if they knew there was an additionally one as well so I went ahead and informed them that there was one more.
One does have my dad's info as far as name and the other two are in my name.

So I will let you know what I will say when I get some input from the SEO expert tomorrow morning because she may offer good advice too. And as far as listing the exact same product, I am almost positive I didnt do that but will make damn sure tomorrow-- just different pieces of software.
SO is it likely that i need a good story as far as names on the account to prevent a perma-ban?

Any additional info would be great, and would it be a good idea to call ebay and just get a reason as to why this is happening without saying too much or just wait for the right time to say everything and cover my butt?

rsot 04-10-2013 12:28 PM

Mutiple names are always a red flag to eB - I dont think any explanation really helps...you could try with the old "Family business" thing and have documents of registration in hand. But I just feel it sounds messy...dont know what your guru-girl will say but if she has some advice that is exceptional, post it up and play with it. Wish you good luck

a.v.limited 04-12-2013 04:05 AM

you should sell some mundane items to start at least for first 3 months

keep it below the radar

rsot 04-16-2013 10:30 AM

Mix of buying, light selling, and browsing to solidfy the account

GreenBean 04-16-2013 10:36 AM

Sounds like working in the kitchen...

daubling here

daubling there

all working to get something happening.

Hope the OP returns with news as well.

:juggle:

rsot 04-16-2013 03:32 PM

I am waiting on OP's experiences with:

Well I am having a lady over that has been in Internet Marketing for over 17 years and she is a guru with SEO-- I hope she is as good in eBay/paypal as well (she's doing my taxes for me)

Going to be interesting if he posts back

GreenBean 04-17-2013 12:51 AM

The parrot needs to be feed.

Then he might quote correctly

as if
:pound:

download3000 04-17-2013 01:29 AM

Am going to be honest with you, if your software is not legit your getting in some DEEP DEEP do-do if you use real info. And a girl in SEO? never heard of it, id like to know this person lol.

greggory 04-18-2013 05:31 PM

OK I am going to write out a full detailed update when i return home to my computer that actually has a space bar :X

Thanks for the replies and anticipation until then!