eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Suspended over and over.. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/58744-suspended-over-over.html)

Kyleg40 04-08-2013 09:38 PM

Suspended over and over..

I had an ebay account for selling. Thats our business. We have a disabled child and can't go out and work. Ebay suspended it for fee's due 371.00 they said they would open it if dues paid etc. I tried opening other accounts and after about 6 hours got the mc9999 and others..I used a merchant account..What am I doing wrong? I need a new ip, or to buy an account? But for that I need a bank and phone for sellers?

TGMT² 04-09-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyleg40 (Post 438482)
What am I doing wrong?

You will find that most here won't be very sympathetic to your issues from not paying your eBay fees.

If your fees are are the amount you said, then your sales were well over $3000+

Kyleg40 04-09-2013 04:00 AM

But what is sad is that they weren't..I had one dispute, they gave the person back 200.00 and the person got the insurance for the 200.00 also..I sold maybe 1500 since dec. I only sell comics

HunterStudios 04-09-2013 10:11 AM

If you were suspended for fees due of $371.00 then you need to pay your fees to get the account back open. You will always get suspended if you keep selling and never pay your fees.

rsot 04-09-2013 12:59 PM

You wont get much sympathy from eB or PP. Even paying the fees is not 100% ticket to reopening the accounts.

The time has come for you to invest in understanding STEALTH and operating well and linkfree.

Speeder33 04-09-2013 02:52 PM

pay your fees, see if that fixes the account

if not then go stealth, buy a new account or make one yourself, both good options, but read ebay stealth first to avoid having your new account linked and suspended

Sandy D 04-09-2013 03:37 PM

You sold a comic book for 200.00?

Wow, that is awesome.

Now to the issues. You should always leave enough funds in your paypal to cover your fees.

Get it paid and see what happens. Some pay and never get it back but some do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyleg40 (Post 438482)
I had an ebay account for selling. Thats our business. We have a disabled child and can't go out and work. Ebay suspended it for fee's due 371.00 they said they would open it if dues paid etc. I tried opening other accounts and after about 6 hours got the mc9999 and others..I used a merchant account..What am I doing wrong? I need a new ip, or to buy an account? But for that I need a bank and phone for sellers?

Did you use a different user account? Did you change your IP from the banned account?

Hope you did not make a stealth account with the original banned IP as you might not ever get your original one back if you did.

rsot 04-10-2013 12:33 PM

The guide of the forum can be acquired with TrialPay - doesnt cost much at all - very important tool for understanding eB and PP linkage.

Kyleg40 04-12-2013 05:11 AM

I am going to buy it..Then buy a pre-made account. Its a long story about the bill for ebay etc. We are in a major fight over whats owed etc. I offered them a settlement for what my books said I owed and it was 220.00, they said no..all or nothing, I said I don't have the 370 right this minute in a week or so, they said and I quote.."Go pawn your tv or something to pay us" thats why I am pissed, its not the money, its the attitude

Sandy D 04-12-2013 04:13 PM

Wow never heard of them doing this.

Usually they will take a partial payment with the promise of making more payments in the near future.

You need to get them something paid before they turn it over to a collector which is usually done after 30 days.

Packattack12 04-12-2013 08:16 PM

Sandy's right, if this account is in your name they will eventually hand it over to a collection agency and then you will get letters in the mail and phone calls non-stop. It's best to pay the fees and move on. Sorry I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but it's the truth.

rsot 04-16-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyleg40 (Post 439650)
I am going to buy it..Then buy a pre-made account. Its a long story about the bill for ebay etc. We are in a major fight over whats owed etc. I offered them a settlement for what my books said I owed and it was 220.00, they said no..all or nothing, I said I don't have the 370 right this minute in a week or so, they said and I quote.."Go pawn your tv or something to pay us" thats why I am pissed, its not the money, its the attitude

Havent heard this either - rough, in that case and attitude, you need to step up to stealth.

GreenBean 04-16-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyleg40 (Post 439650)

Downright rude.

A bad side of ebay is their complete intolerance and lack of compassion.

Hopefully stealth will help you beat them

:peace:

Kyleg40 04-24-2013 02:35 AM

Ok well honestly I had some money issues so a neighbor helped with the guide..awesome btw..I have everything done, new bank account, no login on windows, new phone with google voice, I need an ip..my centurylink doesn't change em. Would a vpn that allows me to choose houston be ok?
Also wanted to say thank you for all the help so far

Speeder33 04-24-2013 03:04 AM

vpns are usually a no no as ebay usually can tell, if you are going that route then i suggest a vps, similar but harder for ebay to tell you are using it

Kyleg40 04-24-2013 03:14 AM

Ok I thought I saw that..I have a program called super hide my ip..It subs an ip..Didn't know if it was good or not..

vogeltron 04-24-2013 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speeder33 (Post 443304)
vpns are usually a no no as ebay usually can tell, if you are going that route then i suggest a vps, similar but harder for ebay to tell you are using it

Have multiple accounts I solely use VPNs with. Been in good standing for nearly 5 years. Have never had a problem with VPNs. I know lots of members on here don't like them. But I have never had a problem. I may just have a good provider; I don't know.

imjustme 04-24-2013 05:13 AM

You need to pay your fees, otherwise they will not re-open the account for selling or buying. The problem is now, since you tried to get around this by opening another account, probably with the same or similar registration details, they might not even open the account again even if you pay the fees and instead give you a permanent suspension.

Why didn't you just pay your fees? Would have been much easier.

As much as I hate eBay and PayPal, I cannot blame them in this case.

Kyleg40 04-24-2013 06:59 AM

I don't mind paying fee's when the company earns it. When they order a refund and give the person the money, and the person gets the insurance and don't take off the fees for that..I have an issue with em..

Sandy D 04-24-2013 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyleg40 (Post 443307)
Ok I thought I saw that..I have a program called super hide my ip..It subs an ip..Didn't know if it was good or not..

Do not use HIDE MY ARSE or Hide my IP.

VPS is suggested or some do ok with VPN if done correctly as mentioned above.

Are you using different user accounts etc so you dont get linked to the other account?

How about phone tethering, dongle or checking to see if your internet provider allows new IPs when you work with your router etc.

imjustme 04-24-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyleg40 (Post 443350)
I don't mind paying fee's when the company earns it. When they order a refund and give the person the money, and the person gets the insurance and don't take off the fees for that..I have an issue with em..

So the fees from this one item were $371? If you returned the payment to the buyer you can ask him to cancel the transaction and get your fees back. Did you do that?

Or did the buyer win the dispute because of an item not received? If that's the case and you sold an item for thousands of dollars you should have shipped it certified and with signature required. Then you would have won the case.

danshan 04-24-2013 12:06 PM

why do you need VPN or VPS if you are in the states? It does not sound like you actual are from your english on the forum NO offense meant, the thing is be honest here and people can help you. If you are in the US it is all simple, I would never pay fees on an account that is already hit forget that make another one lets go! PS if you got comics to sell I will list them for you and send you the money via whatever, I have accounts that need sales and if the product is good lets go!