Anyone ever reinstated after Indefinite Suspension? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-18-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Question Anyone ever reinstated after Indefinite Suspension?

By they way, has anyone every become half the success they were on eBay by selling on the alternative websites? If so, which ones have worked well for you? any other suggestions?

This is depressing!

The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-18-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I can assure you that when you learn stealth, you can come back on ebay and be better than before you were suspended.

Do not for one moment think it is easy. It is not. But if you are prepared to do the work, follow the methods, YOU become a winner.

Why? Because you beat ebay.

This time for you of feeling down, miserable and depressed is allowed. I dont need all the details,. But I sure as heck recall being suspended. I sure recall how low I felt.

I kicked the cat. I cussed loud & long.

Then I sat down. I read. I learned as much as I could.

I 'became' a stealth seller.

The rest is history....

You can join us. Wait until the other folx chime in with their success stories too.

Welcome

Old 05-18-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboombabe View Post
By they way, has anyone every become half the success they were on eBay by selling on the alternative websites? If so, which ones have worked well for you? any other suggestions?

This is depressing!

It is depressing BUT you must move on - make new accounts...forget about the past.

Alternative websites dont have as much traffic - Amazon is a good one but much tougher to stay alive if you are selling high risk things.
Old 05-18-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbean™ View Post

i kicked the cat. I cussed loud & long.

GreenBean!!!!!
Old 05-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%

When it says Indefinite Suspension. Basically eBay/PayPal has given you the electric chair or lethal injection. Or the firing squad. I guess whichever metaphor rings the reality home that the account is gone forever. No matter how many emails, documents you fax. It is gone forever. You can try to ask for it back 10 years later and you will still be rejected. Instead of indefinite suspension they might as well rename it ETERNAL SUSPENSION!!!!
Old 05-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

THIS CAT, THIS CAT, Honest
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
jeffweico (05-19-2013), newjerseymax (05-19-2013)
Old 05-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

I think many here know the feeling.

I started selling to pay the medical bills. Now I am ahead and owe it all to Aspkin (the guide), this website, The Moderators and of course the members!

You can do it!
GreenBean (05-19-2013)
Old 05-20-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

As for you, OP - stealth - forget the past failures - time for new works.
Old 05-20-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 63%

If the only way I can go about selling on eBay is by doing it discreetly and dishonestly then I prefer not to do it. It IS important for me to sell on there and to go back to the kind of money I was almost about to make, but I am an honest person. And if eBay doesn't want an honest person and seller, then why would I want them? They are dishonest. I don't want to play games and stoop to their level. Besides, it is hard enough work to sell on there without having to be stealth. Sounds like a lot of extra work. And then what if you get trashed again? Then more hard work goes down this ****ter, just like now.

When they told me they gave me the boot because I used a stock image and priced a BIN item too low, I thought they must be crazy...what are they smoking? There must be more to it. Well, I think I may have figured out what it must have been...I had one account that was perfect and I made the mistake of opening a couple more to sell some items separately. The image and BIN price was on one new acct. Then I noticed that on the day before the suspension, on the other new one, my 7th feedback review was negative. Some hick from AL thought that 17 oz of MRE food (a LOT) was supposed to be a whole case. I don't know how she could think that if I listed an 8 oz product and a few 1.5-3 oz products that there could be several pounds of food when I said it was a total of 17 oz (with a pic of only a few items too) and how she could get several pounds, a "case" (she believed that a "lot" meant a case and therefore it was my fault because she was stupid) of food delivered for under $7. Therefore she left ME poor feedback. And this was after I had to wait almost 2 weeks for her to pay. I wrote a couple times and finally opened a Nonpayment case. She had the nerve to do that to me. It brought my 6 feedback/100% down to 7 feedback/84% and it is likely that's what caused it all to come crashing down. It wouldn't have put but a small fraction of a percent of a dent in my several hundred reviews I had in my main account, but it devastated this one and eBay's ax dept doesn't care if it was a stupid person who left bad feedback because SHE doesn't know how much 17 oz is or what a lot is. They just see her, the customer, as being right and now all the hundreds of great reviews I have/had equaled to nothing. It doesn't matter to them that I have a really good account with so many happy customers. Since I have new accounts I am treated like a new seller and now I am a "new seller with an 84% rating". So I am "a threat to the eBay community". That's what they said that the ax dept said and so they want to take their ball and go home and don't want to play with me anymore. Serious. They won't talk to me. I "should go our separate ways and sell on other sites". I am not good enough for the almighty eBay now. Good grief!

And now I can't take care of any of my customers. MY customers. NOT eBay's. I AM eBay's customer. I pay them, not the buyers. The buyers pay me, eBay is a marketplace that facilitates the transactions only. They should have no right to cut me off from my customers and not let me follow up or open up cases that need it or close cases that are pending. Now, they owe me credit too, but I will likely never get it. Once I ship an item, I am not done with a customer. I am not done until they have their product and they are happy with it. Plus, a couple of tracking numbers didn't get synced with PP so I will have to wait much longer to get my pending funds.

The crackers shut down hundreds of dollars in auctions. AND they did it the same day they were running a free listing special that I was waiting for so I could list and relist a boatload. That ignorant hick ruined me! eBay is so unfair and doesn't give a rats ass about any reasons why anything happened. They just quickly draw their conclusions with very limited info. Judge, no jury, and executioner-in-one. GUILTY with no defense!

And yes, it might as well be "eternal suspension", vogeltron.
Or how about "eternal damnation in eBay hell"...?
Old 05-21-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%

While most of us here will sympathize with you. This has been going on for 10 years. There are thousands of horror stories of legit businesses being indefinitely suspended. It goes on and on and on.

Either you learn to deal with it the best you can like the Stealthers on this site. Or you give up and let eBay win. Unfortunately, most of us have been waiting 10 years for a true competitor. It isn't coming.

So either get with the program or get out.