eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay and paypal questions after suspension (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/62365-ebay-paypal-questions-after-suspension.html)

squardo 07-22-2013 02:20 PM

Ebay and paypal questions after suspension

Ok so I just need someone to double check what i have done and let me know if this will work. My account on eBay got suspended for a reason which i do not know... so what i have done is...

1.Changed my IP Address and Deleted all cookies on my web browser.
2. Created a new eBay account with "Stealth" name and address.
3. Created a paypal account to match the stealth paypal info.
4. I want to be able to sell on eBay again so i created an account with Netspend and now im waiting for the deposit to go through to my account from paypal so i can verify it and start selling.
(To anyone who has used netspend before, do i have to activate my card before the paypal verification deposits go through?}
I do not need this bank account to deposit money into only to get verified.

I plan on sending my money from this stealth paypal to my real paypal (as a gift). Will this get me caught?
Is this all i need to do or am i missing something important?

Thanks so much for the help in advance!

MM78 07-22-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

4. I want to be able to sell on eBay again so i created an account with Netspend and now im waiting for the deposit to go through to my account from paypal so i can verify it and start selling.
I believe you do need to register the card to accept the deposits. Better idea for a CC is to use a Vanilla Visa Gift Card, less hassle.

Quote:

I plan on sending my money from this stealth paypal to my real paypal (as a gift). Will this get me caught?
BIG NONO! :nono:
The minute you start doing this...you will start to send paypal red flags and you might as well get a gun and blow away BOTH your paypals.
Get a Bank Account, there a ton of banks that work.

Quote:

If you plan on using more than 1 Stealth suggest you create Separate User Accounts so each account can have its own History, Cookies.

Also, if you plan on using more than 1 stealth make sure to log your IP changes between accounts.

AuctionsDenied 07-22-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squardo (Post 469710)

1.Changed my IP Address and Deleted all cookies on my web browser.

Are you tracking IP's? Must do if you are considering opening more.

Quote:

Definitely looking to fry your acct quickly. You have to look into other ways to withdraw. A lot of recent information posted.

Good Luck

squardo 07-22-2013 09:45 PM

Thanks for the really good help! Im only planning on making 1 stealth account. Ill look into the best banks to withdraw easily.

Right now im worrying about ways to get around the IP problem.

rsot 07-23-2013 05:27 AM

The other issue that I want to point out is with Netspend - is your name on the pp a BIG mismatch or slight name variation? Netspend has been known to cause issues with pp for verification....can you choose something better?

All the best

JamesNorth101 07-23-2013 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuctionsDenied (Post 469805)
Are you tracking IP's? Must do if you are considering opening more.

AuctionsDenied is right, very important to track IP's is using several stealths - http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...-stealths.html