eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Newbie stealth questions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/62417-newbie-stealth-questions.html)

3etronics 07-23-2013 03:51 PM

Newbie stealth questions

Okay I have just a few questions I would like to ask anyone. I don't really wanna bore anyone of why I got suspended I'm just going to get right to the point.

What is the best prepaid card to use?

Second how do you get limits raised? I don't want to use my real name because they will ban my account. But they will not be able to find me if they look me up.

So how can I go about raising limits above 10 and $1000. That is all I understand everything else. Thanks.

An0nym0u$ 07-23-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3etronics (Post 470141)

Any Vanilla Visa card will do.

Quote:

I don't want to use my real name because they will ban my account.
It's not just your name that will ban you, but anything from your old account(s). This means your physical address, ip address, etc. Read up on stealth guide to familiarize yourself with this.

Quote:

Second how do you get limits raised? But they will not be able to find me if they look me up. So how can I go about raising limits above 10 and $1000.
You cannot circumvent the new account limits. Limits will raise naturally as account ages.

Crawl...walk...run.

Furious George 07-23-2013 04:29 PM

Actually, your name won't ban/link you.

For example, lets say your name is Robert Paulson. They're not going to link everyone together who's name is Robert Paulson, because there are thousands and thousands of people named Robert Paulson. If your name happens to be very, very unique, you might want to use a variation.

Personally, I don't ever use my name or even a variation. I'm just giving the OP options. :)

You CAN get past the account limits if you answer the questions correctly...

GreenBean 07-23-2013 04:33 PM

You may not want to bore us with the reasons for your banning but if you operate the same way, you will be banned all over again.

Simple replies to your questions are not going to be enough. You need to read heaps to find out what makes new stealth accounts work

This takes hard work by you

:mod:

JamesNorth101 07-23-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3etronics (Post 470141)
Okay I have just a few questions I would like to ask anyone. I don't really wanna bore anyone of why I got suspended I'm just going to get right to the point.

Second how do you get limits raised? I don't want to use my real name because they will ban my account. But they will not be able to find me if they look me up.

So how can I go about raising limits above 10 and $1000. That is all I understand everything else. Thanks.

The first and best thing you can do is get the stealth guide. Then read the forums as much as you can.

Stealthing takes a lot of preliminary work, and then hard work keepiing the accounts going, but it is the best way to stay on eBay.

vogeltron 07-24-2013 04:01 AM

I prefer the Simon Mall cards. The visa or mastercard ones. The AMEX won't work. You can't register the info online. Also you have to sell items and get feedback, be very patient to get your limits increased. Even if they increase your limits you have low selling history they could still MC999. Everything is about creating a reputation and trust with eBay. They are HYPER SENSITIVE about everything now days.

Also as other members stated you have to understand the program. The stealth guide is the best way to cover it all. When I first went down years ago I only learned one thing from it but that one thing was the difference between be constantly linked and being able to sell no problem.