eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Need a virtual credit card account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/625-need-virtual-credit-card-account.html)

alextrainer 06-18-2007 04:47 PM

Need a virtual credit card account

I have excellent credit and have been looking for a virtual gift credit account to create an Ebay account with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address.

Simon (Simon Property Group) won't process my credit card. I called and they said wait 24 hours - I waited 24, 48, 72 hours - same error. My credit card didn't reject the charge.

I am looking for another low cost way to get a valid VISA or MasterCard account that allows for an address in Puerto Rico (several online don't allow PR as a state) and that will give me a # online.

BTW when I create a new account with a different IP it requires a credit card ALWAYS.

whome 06-19-2007 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alextrainer (Post 4389)
I have excellent credit and have been looking for a virtual gift credit account to create an Ebay account with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address.

Simon (Simon Property Group) won't process my credit card. I called and they said wait 24 hours - I waited 24, 48, 72 hours - same error. My credit card didn't reject the charge.

I am looking for another low cost way to get a valid VISA or MasterCard account that allows for an address in Puerto Rico (several online don't allow PR as a state) and that will give me a # online.

BTW when I create a new account with a different IP it requires a credit card ALWAYS.

Give this a try. Go to "Plaza Carolina" mall (Villa Fontana, Ave. Fragoso, Carolina,PR 00983) and purchase a physical simon card. Then go to their website and register it in whatever name and address you want...then use this info for the ebay registration. Before you make the trip, however, you may want to call them to verify they sell the pre-paid cards there...787- 768-0514. Good luck

AndreasF 06-19-2007 09:10 AM

Also Welcome to EntroPay! works fine once you register with them.

JackNoMore 06-19-2007 09:34 AM

gbp 10 just to register! I hate to know the per transaction fee!

aspkin 06-19-2007 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alextrainer (Post 4389)

Simon needs a Verified by Visa card. I have like 5 credit cards, and they only take my Visa one which is registerd for online use, verified by visa.

JackNoMore 06-19-2007 06:26 PM

What about giftcards.com aspkin? Do they take other than Visa?

aspkin 06-19-2007 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack (Post 4434)
What about giftcards.com aspkin? Do they take other than Visa?

I'm not sure about them, I've only used Simon. :)

Simon hasn't let me down yet.

aspkin 06-19-2007 06:46 PM

I should setup an affiliate with Simon, I promote them so much. Lol

alextrainer 06-20-2007 08:56 AM

Aspkin

I didnt know I needed Verified by Visa so I got it.

Simon still doesnt take my credit card VISA information - said there is something wrong with card and address information - per Simon tech support 3172637062

I called my credit card company and verified nothing is wrong.
Still with no gift account

Simon mall in PR doesnt sell gift cards

ENTROPAY gives error when I put in my birth date - "date entered is invalid" - well over 18 years old.

Aspkin -maybe i can send you a paypal payment so you can create an account for my fictional name?

Any other suggested sites that accept PR for a credit card?

alextrainer 06-20-2007 10:20 AM

credit card

Thanks, they haven't nixed it

they just cannot match the info on the card

i called both simon and my credit card - credit card says all ok and simon says the info is not correct somewhere but cannot tell me where

simon mall in puerto rico doesnt sell gift accounts

so what online vendor accepts payments from a credit card in pr?