eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   So one of my accounts was suspended. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/62947-so-one-my-accounts-suspended.html)

Jarra 08-06-2013 03:01 PM

So one of my accounts was suspended.

I just got a account suspended indefinitely, I had low shipping DSRs, I guess.

Anyway, I have another account that I've had since February, that is a power seller with 300+ feedback. I think I made it with mostly the same information as the other one, but with different bank accounts and cards. I made it when my other account was limited a while back, and I guess they never caught on, because I had no problems with the account, even though the paypal accounts have the same name and SSN.

So, my question is, why hasn't my account been flagged or limited yet? As it said in the stealth guide, I've been using different user accounts to log in, but the same IP.

Should I continue to use the account? Right now I have a few hundred dollars in it. I've been using ebay to sell trading cards, and I could potentially be screwed if they froze my paypal account at the wrong time.

thanks for our time!

toml3030 08-06-2013 07:51 PM

eBay isn't super efficient...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarra (Post 474590)
I think I made it with mostly the same information as the other one, but with different bank accounts and cards. I made it when my other account was limited a while back, and I guess they never caught on, because I had no problems with the account, even though the paypal accounts have the same name and SSN.

So, my question is, why hasn't my account been flagged or limited yet?

thanks for our time!

Sometimes it takes eBay months to get around to closing linked accounts. I would not count on selling on the other non banned account for long.

BigCJ 08-06-2013 08:10 PM

Could take days, could take months. But the accounts are indeed linked at this point.
I would slow down my selling and slowly drain the paypal account and walk on egg shells at this point.

If you do not have holds, sell an item, take the paypal funds from that sale (But obviously not too much too fast), and then mail their item out once the funds make it to your bank account.

If large amounts, let your buyers know of the extra day for shipping and processing.

And also, the obvious, is to make back up accounts.'

Another note to add is that sometimes an ebay account will go down, but the paypal can still run for outside sites/funding. This is not always the case though.

Jarra 08-06-2013 08:40 PM

The thing is, they linked other accounts, just not this one. The category of the listings is slightly different, and I have 300+ perfect feedback so far.

Also, if I'm making a new paypal account, don't they require a SSN? Is it after you sell 200 items, $20,000, or both? I sell about $400 per week, with half of it being profit, but I sell a bunch of $5-20 items, so the 200 items part would be done in a few weeks at most. What happens if I don't provide the number?

Lastly, I'm not able to use anyone else for my information or SSN, so should it be fictitious? I have a P.o. box, bank/card, and a different IP to use...

johnc 08-07-2013 11:10 AM

How low was your DSR?

Jarra 08-07-2013 12:51 PM

I think I had a 1.37 instead of the needed 1.0 for shipping and handling fees or something. I've been offering free shipping lately, but I guess I didn't get enough feedback to fix that.

rsot 08-09-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarra (Post 474590)
I just got a account suspended indefinitely, I had low shipping DSRs, I guess.

Anyway, I have another account that I've had since February, that is a power seller with 300+ feedback. I think I made it with mostly the same information as the other one, but with different bank accounts and cards. I made it when my other account was limited a while back, and I guess they never caught on, because I had no problems with the account, even though the paypal accounts have the same name and SSN.

So, my question is, why hasn't my account been flagged or limited yet? As it said in the stealth guide, I've been using different user accounts to log in, but the same IP.

Should I continue to use the account? Right now I have a few hundred dollars in it. I've been using ebay to sell trading cards, and I could potentially be screwed if they froze my paypal account at the wrong time.

thanks for our time!

See, the thing is you are probably not being limited because you are operating under the radar - yes you are linked but your activities have not tripped up the risk flags...that being said, could be a ticking time bomb. Just because accounts are linked doesnt mean they ALWAYS go down...nothing is 100% with eB or PP.

NOW...since you rely on money from pp ("I could potentially be screwed..."), you do need to transition business to UNLINKED NEW accounts...work on that - build them up stealth-wise.