eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   REstricted permanently (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/64206-restricted-permanently.html)

Jewelry 09-04-2013 03:07 PM

REstricted permanently

I have been selling on Ebay for over 11yrs with 2 bad rating within he past 6 months, they suspend my account because i wasn't getting any sales so my DSR keep going down..

I don't think that is a very strong reason to just halt someone bread and butter from them..Ebay dont care about the sellers but about the buyers, which is ridiculous, because without they sellers they wouldn't be where they are today.

Sell or not you still have to pay your ebay fees. I paid approximately $800 and more per month in fees, because i sell in the jewelry category, thats like a mortgage and to just suspend someone because they have low sales is outrageous and wrong.

The low sales is because my items are not visible at the front, they fail to understand that. Ebay have a whole set of DUMB ASS working there, along with the ones at the top. Let see how long they last.

rsot 09-05-2013 12:41 PM

I hear you...rough experience but lots of us have been through that. They will last QUITE long...you're decision as to whether you want to play the game WELL or take your ball and go home.

The stealth guide is good for getting back on.

All the best - time to let go of the best and get back on track -

@OP, also slowly ease into selling jewelry again (if that's what you want) - dont go right off the bat with this....you need to build reputation given the value of this category

MM78 09-05-2013 12:54 PM

Hi Jewelry,
Your story has been played out on this forum a lot! that being said, you can bounce back with Stealth.

Depending on your computer skills and the will to get back will determine how fast you can get back into selling.

As my Canadian hommie has suggested, pick up the Stealth Guide, read it a few times, also read the forum, the forum is here to support the ebook and full of information.

So many like you, including myself came to this forum and well...are doing very well.

Good Luck!

An0nym0u$ 09-05-2013 01:00 PM

This last line by MM78 is true for many of us on on here...

Quote:

So many like you, including myself came to this forum and well...are doing very well.
It is possible to do better with multiple stealth accounts than with your normal accounts.

Obviously Jewerly, with your fees being that high you must have a proven track record of selling successfully. You can continue to have a successful business plan with multiple stealth accounts. Best of luck,

jeffweico 09-05-2013 01:01 PM

Many of us were suspended for silly reasons and that is why we are here. You can get back up and running with stealth.

I'm not sure I totally understood your post... On the one hand, you said that eBay is your bread and butter, but on the other hand you say you were suspended due to a lack of sales.

I think there is more to it than this. What actually happened is, of course, your business. But you will want to make sure you know what happened so that you can avoid repeating it in the future.

JamesNorth101 09-05-2013 01:06 PM

Sadly an all too common story has brought you here

Read as much as you can and bounce back

Best of luck

Jewelry 09-05-2013 03:12 PM

Hi,

Thanks you for the words of encouragement. I had another account which i said i would use, when they suspend my other account, but hold and behold they suspend that too..Ebay is 75% of my income that i depend on, now i have to start fresh, i would definitely look into the stealth..

joesshooze 09-05-2013 05:44 PM

I can only echo what everyone else has said. Best is to try to let go of the past and learn & prosper here and pay it forward.

GreenBean 09-05-2013 05:54 PM

Take advantage of ebay stealth and the forum.

Learn how to beat ebay.

Become a winner.

Make the past just that....

Beat ebay.

That is victory

:thumb:

Jack 09-05-2013 05:59 PM

Make sure you read many of the post here! There really awesome information that wouldn't get anywhere else! Also please don't be afraid to ask questions! We are all here to help each other out!

Although before asking a question make sure to use the "search" tool to see if that question as been asked before. You might be able to get your answers pretty fast this way! Best of luck to you!!! :)

dsblazer 09-06-2013 01:16 AM

I thought all hope was lost, but I bounced back. So you can. It's going to take a lot of reading, prep, and great execution. But it is very possible.